Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Volvo "unsolvable" Issues, I.e., Ecu, Turbo Charger, Fuel Pump, Etc.

• Please log in to reply

ViperVR

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:13 PM

ViperVR

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Hi,

I came across your post while searching for engine oils for my V40 T5. i'm thinking of doing a 10k km interval change instead of following the 20k km provided by the SC. Would you mind telling me which workshop is it in Kuchai Lama? I'm staying nearby this area, perhaps i can drop by and see to pay them a visit soon.

Thanks, :)

V406198

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:59 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Actually i don't have the address of the workshop as i just go there by familiarize of the location  , but i can briefly lead you there.... as you go by jalan kuchai lama , Kentucky fried chicken are on you right hand side, and approached a traffic light ( where the shell station located , but now closed already )  turn left n go straight and all the way to the end of the shops ( alone the way, you will see kun wah XO fish head restaurant at your right hand side )  the workshop call Gold Star ( located second last of the shop ) and look for ah wai...the boss or ah chi ..the partner. 

2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

ViperVR

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:09 PM

ViperVR

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Thanks bro, I'll pay them a visit soon. Cheers!

Actually i don't have the address of the workshop as i just go there by familiarize of the location  , but i can briefly lead you there.... as you go by jalan kuchai lama , Kentucky fried chicken are on you right hand side, and approached a traffic light ( where the shell station located , but now closed already )  turn left n go straight and all the way to the end of the shops ( alone the way, you will see kun wah XO fish head restaurant at your right hand side )  the workshop call Gold Star ( located second last of the shop ) and look for ah wai...the boss or ah chi ..the partner.