Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Coating Or No Coating?

• Please log in to reply

jonlsl

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (arch5069 @ Jul 23 2013, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about DGs nano coating which is more economical. However, I dont read much about it here though.

Am also considering trying out coatings once my present lsp is finished. DG, Opticoat or Cquartz?

I suggest go for OC2.0 on Silver is the best and least maintenance since its a big car. DG's nano is more of a super sealant. Cquartz, personally don't like it. But I suggest you can get Dodo Juice Supernatural Infinity Nano coating as its available locally and its one of those coating which dries hard and crystallizes.

If you want the Dodo to be done for you just ask and will pm you the guy's contacts.

Personally. I think Silver car with OC2.0 or Dodo SN Infinity.

Lechuck

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

Lechuck

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 777 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Jul 23 2013, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suggest go for OC2.0 on Silver is the best and least maintenance since its a big car. DG's nano is more of a super sealant. Cquartz, personally don't like it. But I suggest you can get Dodo Juice Supernatural Infinity Nano coating as its available locally and its one of those coating which dries hard and crystallizes.

If you want the Dodo to be done for you just ask and will pm you the guy's contacts.

Personally. I think Silver car with OC2.0 or Dodo SN Infinity.

Thanks bro..yes, please let me know the contact for Dodo Juice..I am based in PG though and after doing a simple search on Google, found out that Steamjet Technologies in PG is the official Dodo Juice distributor in Malaysia, is that correct?

jonlsl

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (Lechuck @ Jul 23 2013, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks bro..yes, please let me know the contact for Dodo Juice..I am based in PG though and after doing a simple search on Google, found out that Steamjet Technologies in PG is the official Dodo Juice distributor in Malaysia, is that correct?

Not sure official supplier in Malaysia but maybe PG? Will PM you the Dodo contact that I know in KL. Worse comes to worse ask him to mail you a bottle.

KrisMas

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
Errr...I only know of one Authorised Reseller in Malaysia (and DDJ HQ site confirmed this) and he's not from Pg....

Lechuck

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:14 PM

Lechuck

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 777 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ Jul 23 2013, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not sure official supplier in Malaysia but maybe PG? Will PM you the Dodo contact that I know in KL. Worse comes to worse ask him to mail you a bottle.

thanks! looks like I might be potentially going the coating side this time around!

dodojuice

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

dodojuice

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (Lechuck @ Jul 24 2013, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks! looks like I might be potentially going the coating side this time around!

Lechuck... here is my own experience in using Supernatural Infinity Sealant (SNIS) on a white car (Honda Stream). Maintenance is very minimal even after 7 months of application. Hydrophobic properties is still good with no visible waterspoting even when the car is left under the elements for 3 weeks with no washing.

Each SNIS comes in a 50ml bottle with instructions and a lint-free MF for application.

jonlsl

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (dodojuice @ Jul 24 2013, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lechuck... here is my own experience in using Supernatural Infinity Sealant (SNIS) on a white car (Honda Stream). Maintenance is very minimal even after 7 months of application. Hydrophobic properties is still good with no visible waterspoting even when the car is left under the elements for 3 weeks with no washing.

Each SNIS comes in a 50ml bottle with instructions and a lint-free MF for application.

We are the one and only Authorised Reseller for Malaysia. So, if you are interested in this, I'd be more than happy to mail it to you in Penang from KL.

Do PM me if you are interested. smile.gif

Wah now DJ come in already to our kaki to tok kok sing song. smile_big.gif

cbsteh

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (dodojuice @ Jul 24 2013, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are the one and only Authorised Reseller for Malaysia. So, if you are interested in this, I'd be more than happy to mail it to you in Penang from KL.

Do PM me if you are interested. smile.gif

If fishing here, then we must each get minimum 50% discount. smile_thumbup.gif

jonlsl

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Jul 25 2013, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If fishing here, then we must each get minimum 50% discount. smile_thumbup.gif

Haha yah. Don't say like that lah make him sound bad, lagi he one of our detailing kaki group

austinmark

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

austinmark

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Dupont coating help to deter the elements and other environmental factors from ruining the cherry finish of the vehicle. Not only the new cars, also anyone looking to protect their classic car should use the Dupont products in order to keep the vehicle protected from the chaos of outside world.