Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Kia Sorento

• Please log in to reply

wken85

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

wken85

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi All,

Have been waiting for the new Hyundai Santa Fe since last year, now finally launched but feel dissapointed with the 2 air-bag and other expected gadgets should have in the Korean car (but only available now in premium), as well as the price hike.

I have test drive KIA SORENTO, any current SORENTO owner here can share about this car? FC and etc?

Thanks
wken85

kaylcar

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:03 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (wken85 @ Jun 25 2013, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi All,

Have been waiting for the new Hyundai Santa Fe since last year, now finally launched but feel dissapointed with the 2 air-bag and other expected gadgets should have in the Korean car (but only available now in premium), as well as the price hike.

I have test drive KIA SORENTO, any current SORENTO owner here can share about this car? FC and etc?

Thanks
wken85

Not owner but plenty serviced.

Sorento in 2.4l petrol is a bit underpowered to me especially when full. FC is quite heavy. Diesel SF is better option, more power and torque and better FC but still not great (old SF, co the new one using same engine). Gadgets lose their appeal very fast, but underpower and FC there for ever! smile_cool.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?