Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Shallow Scratches

• Please log in to reply

alphawolf

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ May 20 2013, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, those definitely LOOKS like a job for Megs Ultimate Compound then Polish....with lots and lots of passions...and your hands won't feel anything afterwards...even the............

ok guys, thanks for the inputs. Will try out the Megs UC this Wesak day.

At least it happened on my old car. Imagine if I got these scratches on my RCZ....my goosh, i would not sleep at night, even with elven smooth buttocks to comfort me tongue.gif

jonlsl

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
No idea how long it'll take by hand but with an RB it'll be done in no time. Anybody want to do pro bono work for our member, I'm sure he'll be willing to pay in teh tarik. smile_big.gif

alphawolf

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (jonlsl @ May 20 2013, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No idea how long it'll take by hand but with an RB it'll be done in no time. Anybody want to do pro bono work for our member, I'm sure he'll be willing to pay in teh tarik. smile_big.gif

yeah, could anybody help? willing to offer free lunch set with teh tarik kurang manis smile_approve.gif

by the way, i wanna give away my barely-used Kit Scratch Removal and the Meguairs' Scratch X that still has 3/4 left. Anybody interested?

vr2turbo

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts

You hold DIT loh! Sure to have some attending to help.... smile_tongue.gif

KrisMas

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

QUOTE (alphawolf @ May 21 2013, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, could anybody help? willing to offer free lunch set with teh tarik kurang manis smile_approve.gif

by the way, i wanna give away my barely-used Kit Scratch Removal and the Meguairs' Scratch X that still has 3/4 left. Anybody interested?

Free this Sunday? Jalan Tun Razak near Tabung Haji there....cool.gif

alphawolf

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ May 21 2013, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Free this Sunday? Jalan Tun Razak near Tabung Haji there....cool.gif

sunday ah....don't think so wor smile_sad.gif

S40

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

S40

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
If you want easy job, you can try AutoGlym Super Resin Polish smile_thumbup.gif

It has fillers that could make the scratches disappear. I think it's light enough that you'll be able to use your hands for this.
Time DOES NOT Wait for ANYONE!

cbsteh

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (alphawolf @ May 20 2013, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok guys, thanks for the inputs. Will try out the Megs UC this Wesak day.

At least it happened on my old car. Imagine if I got these scratches on my RCZ....my goosh, i would not sleep at night, even with elven smooth buttocks to comfort me tongue.gif

I don't have a machine, so I just use raw, undiluted hand power with Megs Scratch Remover. Removing scratches can be hard, with lots of effort. You might not be able to remove them completely but at least you could reduce their appearance.

vr2turbo

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ May 22 2013, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't have a machine, so I just use raw, undiluted hand power with Megs Scratch Remover. Removing scratches can be hard, with lots of effort. You might not be able to remove them completely but at least you could reduce their appearance.

Yup, scratches difficult to remove unless got machine.....