Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Kia Forte 2.0 Vs. Hyundai Elantra 1.8

• Please log in to reply

jolokia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ May 25 2013, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....it's not the badge fool, it's the tax and local content structure, and it's the local content that usually ruins the product! See, I can supply all the dampers for example, from China, rebadge and call local content 059.gif and make lots of profit in the process! smile_thumbup.gif

NASA no need to follow P1 & P2 local content rule, but there can only produce "limited" number, understand ? Franchise holder, been in the automotive industry for many year konon. sleep.gif

Maybe "ahem" should get a younger doll from China to replace U instead. smile_tongue.gif

This title should be KIA Cerato 2.0 vs Inokom Elantra 1.8
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

kaylcar

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ May 25 2013, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NASA no need to follow P1 & P2 local content rule, but there can only produce "limited" number, understand ? Franchise holder, been in the automotive industry for many year konon. sleep.gif

Maybe "ahem" should get a younger doll from China to replace U instead. smile_tongue.gif

This title should be KIA Cerato 2.0 vs Inokom Elantra 1.8

ahem...NASA do need to follow local content rule, because local content rule is for local assembled imports you twit! Whether they do or not a bit irrelevant,, just like you don't bother following cooking recipes, LOL! There is no "local content" rule for P1 because it's all local, numbnuts, P2 has to follow local content cos its a reassembled Daihatsu. Ditto all Inokom products.

There is no China doll would want you gay boy! rolleyes.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ May 26 2013, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahem...NASA do need to follow local content rule, because local content rule is for local assembled imports you twit! Whether they do or not a bit irrelevant,, just like you don't bother following cooking recipes, LOL! There is no "local content" rule for P1 because it's all local, numbnuts, P2 has to follow local content cos its a reassembled Daihatsu. Ditto all Inokom products.

There is no China doll would want you gay boy! rolleyes.gif

Only amateur follow recipe like holly book, Pro (ahem cough2) like us merely use it as guide, we can easily modify the recipe base availability of ingredient & taste bud, eg when we cook for children we make it less spicy, when we cook for elder we make it less oily, less salty etc, u remind me of one of my colleague even go to the extend of buying the exact brand of sauce as suggest by the recipe (unknown to her the recipe was sponsored by that particular brand) Lol......

Heard of SKD ? That how things worked, import a car with least accessories, door & seats not assembled, later assembled it here, add in cap ayam accessories, rims, tyres & etc, stick the local badges, Walla local brand tax rebate, that why these so called local badges should not be allowed in the first place, already we have deficit for decades & need to collect additional consumption tax, why on earth giving rebates to Korean car ? R we sponsoring south Korea economy with Malaysia tax payer money ?

China doll not for me but to replaced u in the workshop, since it's a vase might as well get a better looking & newer one, I believed everybody there would have no objection including ur partner. smile_tongue.gif

kaylcar

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ May 26 2013, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only amateur follow recipe like holly book, Pro (ahem cough2) like us merely use it as guide, we can easily modify the recipe base availability of ingredient & taste bud, eg when we cook for children we make it less spicy, when we cook for elder we make it less oily, less salty etc, u remind me of one of my colleague even go to the extend of buying the exact brand of sauce as suggest by the recipe (unknown to her the recipe was sponsored by that particular brand) Lol......

Heard of SKD ? That how things worked, import a car with least accessories, door & seats not assembled, later assembled it here, add in cap ayam accessories, rims, tyres & etc, stick the local badges, Walla local brand tax rebate, that why these so called local badges should not be allowed in the first place, already we have deficit for decades & need to collect additional consumption tax, why on earth giving rebates to Korean car ? R we sponsoring south Korea economy with Malaysia tax payer money ?

China doll not for me but to replaced u in the workshop, since it's a vase might as well get a better looking & newer one, I believed everybody there would have no objection including ur partner. smile_tongue.gif

...why your cooking analogies always so funny? Hey stupid, buying a sauce brand is not cooking!....let me see, you cook with cornflakes, LOL!..another chef Wan, haha!

your cooking like your spelling, ....hit and miss..haha!

SKD, CKD, DVD who gives a f**k, that's the system sunshine! Local content is whatever is used to avoid the tax regime. It's just a game, numbnuts. Deficit as in Potong making a loss, after all these years of spoon feeding and cronyism???..... is that who you represent? Government managed business never works.

I don't go the the workshop duckie, except for cash, LOL!! 1237.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jayraptor

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ May 25 2013, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember what I told u earlier ?
1.) Supporting Korean car would just make them more expensive.
2.) Without NASA badge price will increased by 20%.
But u said even using KIAsu badge price only increased by few thousand.
I believed the G finally wake up, as Forte is killing Inspira.
Ur laoya product keep on changing name, why ? Trying to tricks people by thinking Cerato is higher class than Forte is it or try to sell obsolete Forte like Citra 2 ?
Ho Ho now for sure Forte EX kosong price will drop like P1 Tiara. Wuhahaha..... smile_sleepy.gif

Another baseless claim from you.
1) Supporting Korean car would bring in more spare parts and models. They are being forced to sell more expensive due to direct competition to P1 Inspira and Preve.
2) NASA badge also no use due to threat to P1 protection, therefore no point rebadge if have to sell higher than RM100k.

Since new K3 Cerato is sold at higher price range, the Forte RV is safe and get more stable than before as people thought K3 will be priced at current Forte price. Since it'll be using Kia badge, they can't use the NASA designated Forte name. Therefore, they are forced to change name.

However, your Sylphy RV dropped further due to proven poor FC, weak, high maintenance and narrow inside.

TheGunner

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ May 29 2013, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another baseless claim from you.
1) Supporting Korean car would bring in more spare parts and models. They are being forced to sell more expensive due to direct competition to P1 Inspira and Preve.
2) NASA badge also no use due to threat to P1 protection, therefore no point rebadge if have to sell higher than RM100k.

Since new K3 Cerato is sold at higher price range, the Forte RV is safe and get more stable than before as people thought K3 will be priced at current Forte price. Since it'll be using Kia badge, they can't use the NASA designated Forte name. Therefore, they are forced to change name.

However, your Sylphy RV dropped further due to proven poor FC, weak, high maintenance and narrow inside.

If the Cerato will be priced at above RM100k, I wonder if they will continue selling the Forte as well.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

jayraptor

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ May 30 2013, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the Cerato will be priced at above RM100k, I wonder if they will continue selling the Forte as well.

Ofcourse they will continue selling the Forte. They have to clear all the remaining stocks before bring in Kia Rio 1.6 sedan. NASA brought in the Rio 1.4 hatchback is a big mistake due to dumb management and marketing staff decision.

jolokia

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ May 30 2013, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ofcourse they will continue selling the Forte. They have to clear all the remaining stocks before bring in Kia Rio 1.6 sedan. NASA brought in the Rio 1.4 hatchback is a big mistake due to dumb management and marketing staff decision.

Just like how they continue selling Citra with Rondo laugh.gif

Wow meaning u bunch would sell B segment Rio Sedan at previous C segment Forte price, what a con job, shame on u bunch. smile_angry.gif

jayraptor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:56 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ May 31 2013, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just like how they continue selling Citra with Rondo laugh.gif

Wow meaning u bunch would sell B segment Rio Sedan at previous C segment Forte price, what a con job, shame on u bunch. smile_angry.gif

Don't jump to conclusion blindly. Those assembly plants moulding machines are property of Kia. NASA only borrowed them and have to return to owners when contract is up. The old Citra, the Korean does not want it back as it is not even a proper model.

B-segment is vital market for carmaker. SInce Hyundai didn't get to do it, Kia might seize this opportunity to introduce Kia Rio 1.6 B-segment selling at RM85-90k.

jolokia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Jun 8 2013, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't jump to conclusion blindly. Those assembly plants moulding machines are property of Kia. NASA only borrowed them and have to return to owners when contract is up. The old Citra, the Korean does not want it back as it is not even a proper model.

B-segment is vital market for carmaker. SInce Hyundai didn't get to do it, Kia might seize this opportunity to introduce Kia Rio 1.6 B-segment selling at RM85-90k.

Hahaha ur so call CKD r more of SKD, not much moulding machine is needed, moulding machine for the NASA logo maybe.
So u finally admit Citra is actually unwanted car, but how come u bunch still continue selling it ? 3rd nation car ??
The point is u greedy bunch take out C segment Forte & move B segment Rio into the same price bracket, so u admit that u bunch short change consumer ??
Our bunch at lease selling biggest interior space Almera at lowest price, so who is angel & demon now. smile_tongue.gif