Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Kia K5 Or Mazda6?

• Please log in to reply

coolznick

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

coolznick

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts
Hi,
After all I've been admiring the K5 since its launching but now all of a sudden came the Mazda6,can u guys give me some comment about these cars?

Mazda6 do have the SkyActiv and some latest technologies but I know K5 not bad too,more spec comparing with 2.0 Of Mazda6
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0e8d8" face="Courier, Century"><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </P>

susulembu

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

susulembu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
QUOTE (coolznick @ Mar 22 2013, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
After all I've been admiring the K5 since its launching but now all of a sudden came the Mazda6,can u guys give me some comment about these cars?

Mazda6 do have the SkyActiv and some latest technologies but I know K5 not bad too,more spec comparing with 2.0 Of Mazda6

Mazda 6 !!

kaylcar

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (coolznick @ Mar 22 2013, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

have you tried a test drive of either one? After all, if you just buy based on others' opinions, you may be disappointed!! ohmy.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 31 2013, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
have you tried a test drive of either one? After all, if you just buy based on others' opinions, you may be disappointed!! ohmy.gif

I believe that he/she is asking ur support for his/her decision rather than opinion. smile_approve.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

coolznick

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

coolznick

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts
Opinion as well cos both are great cars. I've tested both, power still the M6 but 2.0 is really empty, no paddle shift, no i-loop, not much features to play with, different from 2.5 M6.

K5 looks compare with M6, both look fiercely, K5 more spacious a little bit compare with M6 but K5 technology still lose out to M6? How about maintenance?

Which one is more worth it?

Thanks for the response guys smile.gif
<P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0e8d8" face="Courier, Century"><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </P>

kaylcar

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 31 2013, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that he/she is asking ur support for his/her decision rather than opinion. smile_approve.gif

What are you, a cop? sterb324.gif

kaylcar

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (coolznick @ Apr 1 2013, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Opinion as well cos both are great cars. I've tested both, power still the M6 but 2.0 is really empty, no paddle shift, no i-loop, not much features to play with, different from 2.5 M6.

K5 looks compare with M6, both look fiercely, K5 more spacious a little bit compare with M6 but K5 technology still lose out to M6? How about maintenance?

Which one is more worth it?

Thanks for the response guys smile.gif

U want to play with features get the K5 but if you want a zoom zoom drive get the Mazda. smile_big.gif

coolznick

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

coolznick

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,497 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Apr 1 2013, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U want to play with features get the K5 but if you want a zoom zoom drive get the Mazda. smile_big.gif

Kay,thx for the replied.I think both of these car will almost have the same resale value,right?If I really choose the K5,the service & the car will have any major problem in it like previous Kia cars?

Sorry asking too much cos this is not a cheap car for me,I really need some opinions from u guys here,so much appreciate it

rickyoac

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

rickyoac

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
QUOTE (coolznick @ Apr 1 2013, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kay,thx for the replied.I think both of these car will almost have the same resale value,right?If I really choose the K5,the service & the car will have any major problem in it like previous Kia cars?

Sorry asking too much cos this is not a cheap car for me,I really need some opinions from u guys here,so much appreciate it

K5. IN term of features and looks at least can stand out at least for 5 years.

If you want don't want to ask by your frens such as why 100k ++ car no push start button , no sunroof, no paddle shift then this is the answer.
Be Wise To Survive

jolokia

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (rickyoac @ Apr 1 2013, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
K5. IN term of features and looks at least can stand out at least for 5 years.

If you want don't want to ask by your frens such as why 100k ++ car no push start button , no sunroof, no paddle shift then this is the answer.

M6 in term of features & look will still stand out at least 10 years. smile_thumbup.gif

If your friend ask by your frens why 100K++ car no GDI engine, no super smooth GB, not in top 10 world car finalist, no superd handling, having sunroof problem like sonata, paddle shift that basically not much usage then this is also the answer. smile_approve.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim