Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Stunning Designs From The Koreans!

• Please log in to reply

sudha

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

sudha

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
Years back i used to loathe Korean cars.. there was just something wrong in their design..

But now, it's a totally different picture...after the K5 Optima and Sonata, I am looking at these cars with admiration. Damn, they just get better and better.. and look very European too..

Looks like the Korean wave is not going to stop... check out the pic below..

Kia GT Concept

Hyundai HND-9 Concept

Fear on Race Day

jolokia

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
Lol... Did I just saw Mini, Aston Martin One77 & Lexus LF LC Concept in different badge. smile_shock.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

kaylcar

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 22 2013, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol... Did I just saw Mini, Aston Martin One77 & Lexus LF LC Concept in different badge. smile_shock.gif

did u just "saw" indeed!......chain-saw is it? haha...... 1237.gif
for someone who likes garbage trucks, your comments not surprising! lol laugh.gif laugh.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 22 2013, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did u just "saw" indeed!......chain-saw is it? haha...... 1237.gif
for someone who likes garbage trucks, your comments not surprising! lol laugh.gif laugh.gif

For me driving one of this looks similarly car is like wearing a watch that looks like a Rolex, Big No No for me. smile_approve.gif

hongkie123

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

hongkie123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
To the forum moderator,

I would appreciate if you can bar Jolokia from posting in the Korean thread. You can see that all his Korean car bashing is getting out of hand and his online fight with Kaylar is really turning off many readers and genuine forumers.

I think this Jolokia is driving a Nissan and I hope you can strict his comments in Nissan thread. Korean car owners visit your forum and thread to discuss issues on Korean cars and updates of Korean cars, not to be insulted by Jolokia. I am certain you do not wish the Korean car owners to gang up and post insults on Nissan thread.

If this online fight is not put to a stop, I can guarantee your forum will die a natural death due to lack of hits.

kaylcar

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (hongkie123 @ Mar 24 2013, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To the forum moderator,

I would appreciate if you can bar Jolokia from posting in the Korean thread. You can see that all his Korean car bashing is getting out of hand and his online fight with Kaylar is really turning off many readers and genuine forumers.

I think this Jolokia is driving a Nissan and I hope you can strict his comments in Nissan thread. Korean car owners visit your forum and thread to discuss issues on Korean cars and updates of Korean cars, not to be insulted by Jolokia. I am certain you do not wish the Korean car owners to gang up and post insults on Nissan thread.

If this online fight is not put to a stop, I can guarantee your forum will die a natural death due to lack of hits.

jolokia is SV, a Singaporean TROLL. Claims not to be. smile_cool.gif

kaylcar

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 23 2013, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me driving one of this looks similarly car is like wearing a watch that looks like a Rolex, Big No No for me. smile_approve.gif

For me, looking as car would similarly watching a road by the Nissan, No No for all to wear to me. smile_tongue.gif ............................that makes about as much sense as your stupid comment! 1237.gif

Understand? smile_big.gif

jolokia

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 25 2013, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jolokia is SV, a Singaporean TROLL. Claims not to be. smile_cool.gif

Your darling is known as "Sam Loo (Official)" in PT Blog, U 2 love bird can continue whatever unfinished business there. 246.gif

QUOTE (kaylcar @ Mar 25 2013, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me, looking as car would similarly watching a road by the Nissan, No No for all to wear to me. smile_tongue.gif ............................that makes about as much sense as your stupid comment! 1237.gif

Understand? smile_big.gif

Eh No ! 689.gif

See what i mean ? smile_big.gif

kaylcar

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ Mar 25 2013, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh No ! 689.gif

it's called sarcasm, douche. Are you really so thick? schla17.gif

sudha

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

sudha

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
kekekekke....Give the koreans a break la bro...at least they are trying and they have made some great leaps and bounds in 25 years.. unlike a homegrown brand that we are subjected to.

jolokia...in some ways i agree with you but they do deserve some credit to a little bit of progress.. Cheers!
Fear on Race Day