Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Secondhand Savvy Need

• Please log in to reply

fariz007

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

fariz007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi guys,

If any of you guys want to sell your savvy AMT or AT kindly let me know. I would like to purchase it cash. I prefer Savvy 06/07. My budjet around bellow RM10k. If got major problem please let me know because i do not want to purchase what we call a KAPUT car. I stay in Ipoh City. Tq.

scgtimk1

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

scgtimk1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
Sorry got no 06/07 for sale but

I got Savvy AMT 08 for sale.

email me scgtimk1@yahoo.com

Citroeneer

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

Citroeneer

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 559 posts
Hi Guys,

I will be selling my Proton Savvy 1.2 AMT Black Color with body Kit.
It's a 2010/2011 Reg Model... asking for MYR 14.5k.

Very good condition and warranty till May 2013. Looking for a bigger car to upgrade.
Mail me at radhapro@hotmail.com
--- Citroen ZX 2.0i (M) 94, Citroen XM 2.0i (A) 93, Citroen ZX 2.0i (A) 95, Peugeot 308 1.6 Turbo ---

alldisc

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
there is not much to worry on SAVVY, especially manual version.

ignition coil is as always one of the biggest contributor to faults, but nowadays owners can get it a lot cheaper rather the franchise price - just need to search around.
good value, economical and since the heavy depreciation is all gone you will have some benefits out of the purchase

pnl

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

pnl

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (alldisc @ Mar 22 2013, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there is not much to worry on SAVVY, especially manual version.

ignition coil is as always one of the biggest contributor to faults, but nowadays owners can get it a lot cheaper rather the franchise price - just need to search around.
good value, economical and since the heavy depreciation is all gone you will have some benefits out of the purchase

Yes I pretty much agree with this post..ignition coil can be had quite cheap in the UK as well and the problem with the leaking power steering switch as also easy to fix..just replace it and bleed the system after you have refilled with power steering fluid..one fault with the wiring harness from the fuse box to cabin interour has recently cropped up in the uk on a forum but this is easily repaired by splicing in some new cables and re-wrapping the harness after the repair..savvy is by and large a solid little car but with regards to an AMT model then I wouldn't recommend it at all ..for more info on problems relating to the AMT model look in at www.savoc.net and decide for yourself after reading all the posts on it.

br1

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (pnl @ Mar 28 2013, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I pretty much agree with this post..ignition coil can be had quite cheap in the UK as well and the problem with the leaking power steering switch as also easy to fix..just replace it and bleed the system after you have refilled with power steering fluid..one fault with the wiring harness from the fuse box to cabin interour has recently cropped up in the uk on a forum but this is easily repaired by splicing in some new cables and re-wrapping the harness after the repair..savvy is by and large a solid little car but with regards to an AMT model then I wouldn't recommend it at all ..for more info on problems relating to the AMT model look in at www.savoc.net and decide for yourself after reading all the posts on it.

Must make sure the AMt actuator oil need to be changed very frequently 15 - 20k kms - it will last longer or less problem or else....what pnl said is true, also speed sensor switch is another issue but come cheap now. just my 2 cts.