Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mazda Spare Parts And Maintenance Cost

• Please log in to reply

michealt

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

michealt

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Can any Mazda owner share the information below ? :

1) Mazda spare part - Is it expensive compare to Honda to Toyota? and can it be easily find from the stockist spare part shop?

2) The maintenance service - I know most model comes with 3 year free maintenance, what happen after 3 years?

Thanks

tankf77

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

tankf77

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (michealt @ Feb 8 2013, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1) Mazda spare part - Is it expensive compare to Honda to Toyota? and can it be easily find from the stockist spare part shop?

2) The maintenance service - I know most model comes with 3 year free maintenance, what happen after 3 years?

Thanks

Some models, like M3 comes with 5 + 5. After 3 years free servicing, you pay for their material and labor when you bring your car in for scheduled maintenance. I would say give it a try on the first go to check how much it cost, before going outside to service your car, at least you have the base price for comparison.

williaml

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
When the model comes with 5 yrs warranty, you might send your car to non-Mazda workshop from 6th years onward.

ZOOM ZOOM...

Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

chongsw

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
My Mazda is 7 years old. I am servicing my Mazda at the one besides Federal Highway. I brought some parts like brake pads, fuel filter, engine oil, Mercon V ATF and even Coolant. The Mazda service center was cool with it.

chongsw

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
QUOTE (michealt @ Feb 8 2013, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Why do you have to compare with Toyota or Honda? I own a Mazda 6 first generation. I don't compare.

williaml

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
In general, Mazda spare part not difficult to find if you know where to look for, and most important, majority are genuine parts from Japan, not many OEM part available, so quality wise no issue.

ZOOM ZOOM...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

Bengong

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Bengong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Apr 2 2013, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In general, Mazda spare part not difficult to find if you know where to look for, and most important, majority are genuine parts from Japan, not many OEM part available, so quality wise no issue.

ZOOM ZOOM...

"know where to look for '.. this is the difficult part...can share where to find except from Mazda Malaysia ?
Bengong

chongsw

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

chongsw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
We have posted the Mazda spare part shops in the forum. You can do a search.