Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Euro Motors Takes Over Local Citroen Franchise

• Please log in to reply

laura79

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Happy new year everyone,

i really hope Naza will take care of you and your cars, and may there be more Citroens on the road in future!

thanks again for all your support.

regards,
Laura
Brooklands Motors Sdn Bhd (PJ)

Aviyel

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Aviyel

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
So far, my experience with Naza Citroen support is disappointing. They promised to open the JB service months ago but so far no sign! The past few services and warranty claims I had to drive up to Glenmarie, Subang.

During my car's last visit for a warranty issue and after a long 400km drive, I was resting at the customer wait area I was rudely awoken 'to sit properly' as there was a visiting car magazine journalist at the service centre. Turned out that the journalist was a 'white guy' so as usual 'the Malaysian mentality' was in full force. I believe that I was better dressed than that Journalist but there wasn't even a whisper to the white dude about his appearance!

At least Brooklands let me sleep peacefully. Treat outstation owners will some respect and it's not their fault that Naza has not got it's act together.

Aviyel

alphawolf

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (Aviyel @ Jun 9 2013, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So far, my experience with Naza Citroen support is disappointing. They promised to open the JB service months ago but so far no sign! The past few services and warranty claims I had to drive up to Glenmarie, Subang.

During my car's last visit for a warranty issue and after a long 400km drive, I was resting at the customer wait area I was rudely awoken 'to sit properly' as there was a visiting car magazine journalist at the service centre. Turned out that the journalist was a 'white guy' so as usual 'the Malaysian mentality' was in full force. I believe that I was better dressed than that Journalist but there wasn't even a whisper to the white dude about his appearance!

At least Brooklands let me sleep peacefully. Treat outstation owners will some respect and it's not their fault that Naza has not got it's act together.

Lol. I agreed with you. What is the use of a waiting room if a customer can't even rest peacefully inside.

typical Asian/Malaysian mentality lah, "must show the qwailo that we are as "proper" as them". What a load of hogwash and smacks of insecurity. I had visited many Western countries and their attitudes can be as bad as ours too, sometimes worse, when they are in their own environment.

But back to the service centers...I think Naza will open a branch in Penang first and then only JB..

paperone

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
QUOTE (Aviyel @ Jun 9 2013, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You shouldn't be bothered with them actually. ASk them to give you a sleeping room then, else ask them to pay you to sleep properly or ask them to give you a emergency car then you can go home and sleep first. There is no customer first mentality in the service centre. You should've gone berserk and shout around and let their journalist see and writes that down in their magazine. Whats the point to write nicely in a magazine of ONE edition when this forum comment will last forever and viewed by tens of thousands, new buyers or existing owners.