Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Euro Motors Takes Over Local Citroen Franchise

• Please log in to reply

xantiaBFY

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

xantiaBFY

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 967 posts
KUALA LUMPUR: PSA Peugeot Citroën has consolidated its Peugeot and Citroen brands in Malaysia under the Naza Group with the appointment of Naza Euro Motors as the new distributor of Citroen cars.

At the moment, another Naza Group member Nasim Sdn Bhd is the local distributor of Peugeot models.

In a statement, Naza Euro Motors said its appointment as the new Citroen distributor by Automobiles Citroën took effect on Jan 1.

“This appointment is another milestone for the Naza Group. Citroën has a rich heritage in innovation and technology and we are proud to represent a brand with such history and prestige.

“We believe there is sufficient demand for the brand’s products in Malaysia and with the right strategy we are confident of realizing Citroën’s full potential in this market,” said SM Nasarudin SM Nasimuddin, Joint Group Executive Chairman of the Naza Group of Companies.

“We will launch a 3S outlet in the Klang Valley by the end of February and have plans to launch new Citroën 3S centres in both the northern and southern regions in the coming months.

“We have also launched a dedicated call-centre for existing and new Citroën customers,” SM Nasarudin said.

Moving forward, he said Naza Euro Motors will be introducing several new and exciting Citroën models to the market while an official website will be launched in next month.

The dedicated call-centre can be reached at tel: 1-800-222-808.

aeyyb2110

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

aeyyb2110

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
For a better Citroen dealership?

wy4870

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

wy4870

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts
QUOTE (aeyyb2110 @ Jan 2 2013, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For a better Citroen dealership?

Take a look at how there handle the Peugeot aftersales service . smile_blush.gif

alphawolf

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (wy4870 @ Jan 2 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take a look at how there handle the Peugeot aftersales service . smile_blush.gif

agreed.

I own a Chevrolet and a Peugeot, and what I can say is this is bad news. Sure, marketing etc will be good, but wait till you service your car or your car has problems smile_disapprove.gif

Naza is number 1 (counting from behind) in terms of service. Don't believe us? Go ahead and try smile_blackeye.gif

xantiaBFY

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

xantiaBFY

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 967 posts
Will it be worse than Brooklands? At least they might get the numbers up.

cfa

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

cfa

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 833 posts
With Naza having the franchise, can potential buyers expect Naza to bring down prices. NAZA has a tendency to to this, remember the KIA Carnival. I have friends who bought the earlier batches, was like RM150K or something like that. Suddenly, after the badge changed, they lost almost RM50K.

But lets hope Naza won't screw the loyal fans.

alphawolf

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (xantiaBFY @ Jan 2 2013, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will it be worse than Brooklands? At least they might get the numbers up.

got some forumers who are saying good things about Brooklands.

They definitely will get the numbers up, as they had done with Peugeot. But is it to the buyers' benefits? In my opinion there's nothing wrong with staying small, as long as there are providing good services with skilled personnel.

Naza's problem is that they are only looking to drive up numbers sold, and forgetting that selling is just half of the story. The majority of their personnel are still very under-trained and some are barely educated. I don't trust them to service my car but what to do, it's already too late. Some issues, especially with the Prince engine, are still unresolved, driving down second-hand value. Pay a visit to Mudah to check out the second hand prices...it's sad.

kenso

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
Here's what I think about the change in distributor:

http://www.kensomuse...expect-in-2013/

mangkokayo

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

mangkokayo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
personally, i agree that brooklands does not have a strong promotion drive on their cars, but for me near excellent after sales service. solved my car's problems asap without too much questions... A for brooklands...

owned a peugeot before this, i have to say due to the large sales volume, it does affect customer service. we would be just one of thousands of fishes in the sea...losing one does not make a big impact ~ proverb

mychemu

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

mychemu

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
I used to send my car to Brookland for servicing and I found out their technical skillset in diagnosing the problem and service quality are not good (referring to Juru, Penang service center).