Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Suggestion To Revive Autoworld

Kevin

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
IMO, AW started its downward spiral after Chips Yap left. He did a fantastic job contributing articles and moderating the forum.

There is more than one contributor in AW now. I only read Gunner's write-ups as you can see that effort as been put into them. The other guy who is more well-known in motoring circles writes as if the manufacturer's lawyer is standing behind him as he types out his review.

As for members, yes, there is a particular person whom I used to respect very much in the past as he is well-informed. Lately though, he seems extremely bitter about something and the recent posts are just a waste of my time reading.

jayraptor

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Feb 23 2013, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see that stopping you from reading the articles here or over at Paul's blog.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable readers here in Autoworld, and I must say you're one of them. You're like a walking specs sheet database man!

gunner,

I'm using your article as example how infected journalist write according to script. I am not the database, just old consumer that talk about cars with fellow enthusiast.

jolokia,

My full review on Forte, Altis, Cefiro A33, Camry, Accord, etc already posted on AW. My own review on cars owned by me and my buddies by far contains more info than infected journalist crappy review. My review is certified true and correct by actual owners.

Whereas your false claim pretend to own this and that N-brand models are nothing more than lies replying between you few bunch alone, sort of syok sendiri.

TheGunner

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Feb 25 2013, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm using your article as example how infected journalist write according to script. I am not the database, just old consumer that talk about cars with fellow enthusiast.

Just one request bro. Whenever you quote my articles as examples, be sure to mention my name and publication, include URLs if possible. Thanks.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

cfa

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

cfa

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 833 posts
jolokia,

My full review on Forte, Altis, Cefiro A33, Camry, Accord, etc already posted on AW. My own review on cars owned by me and my buddies by far contains more info than infected journalist crappy review. My review is certified true and correct by actual owners.

Whereas your false claim pretend to own this and that N-brand models are nothing more than lies replying between you few bunch alone, sort of syok sendiri.

Can someone please post some links and Gunner, perhaps you can create a special section for this, so readers can read a real review?

jolokia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
gunner,

jolokia,

OK we settle for a new tread, since it doesn't seem like u r going to start a own blogspot, Please start a new tread under New & Used Car Review, title "Car Review Oppa Jayraptor Style" smile_cool.gif Whop Whop

Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

andrewha

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

andrewha

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

hey aw,

i see no changes yet.
my suggestion are: revamp the face of autoworld forum. re tittle sections. why group korean cars? make it separate like other japanese cars. more reviews please! btw there will always be people who disagree.

add sections other than cars!!!!! gardening, computer, phones, jobs, pets, interior renovation . if you want younger audience add school and social talk.
AH & DY
CPA - K.L.

vr2turbo

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (andrewha @ Jun 24 2013, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey aw,

i see no changes yet.
my suggestion are: revamp the face of autoworld forum. re tittle sections. why group korean cars? make it separate like other japanese cars. more reviews please! btw there will always be people who disagree.

add sections other than cars!!!!! gardening, computer, phones, jobs, pets, interior renovation . if you want younger audience add school and social talk.

I think is because Autoworld started as Auto and will remain that unlike other forums.
Of course up to Autoworld Admin.... smile_thumbup.gif

mubienh

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:41 AM

mubienh

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
QUOTE (andrewha @ Jun 24 2013, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey aw,

i see no changes yet.

best idea i seen! smile_thumbup.gif

Reply to this topic