Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda City Oil Filter

• Please log in to reply

MM

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

MM

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
Hi good people!

Does anybody know of any other brand (eg. bosch, osaka,...), besides the 'HAMP Oil Filter [H1540-RTA-505] for Honda City, is available in the market?

My autoparts shop told me that the 'HAMP' brand has increased from RM18.00 to RM25.00! He says it's made in the USA (well it's printed 'Assembled in USA' on the filter) and not Thailand anymore.......

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

balim8

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

balim8

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (MM @ Nov 25 2012, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi good people!

Does anybody know of any other brand (eg. bosch, osaka,...), besides the 'HAMP Oil Filter [H1540-RTA-505] for Honda City, is available in the market?

My autoparts shop told me that the 'HAMP' brand has increased from RM18.00 to RM25.00! He says it's made in the USA (well it's printed 'Assembled in USA' on the filter) and not Thailand anymore.......

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Made in Thailand 'HAMP' filter are imitation goods. Confirmed checked from Siam Motor Group in Thailand.

You cannot find any information from Google anything about any factory in Thailand making 'HAMP' filters
You can find USA factory information making HAMP filter
You can find Japan factory information making HAMP filter.
What does that tells you?