Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

2011 C4 Or New Ford Focus?

• Please log in to reply

mangkokayo

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

mangkokayo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
who owns a silver new C4 in melaka, number plate MCE **** ? saw u on the road just now.... tongue.gif

chuakz

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

chuakz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
saw black DS4 just now in front of sunway pyramid

ajbdar

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

ajbdar

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (roocarroll @ Sep 23 2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Citroen have a very poor reputation for reliability. You'd have to be suspicious of someone selling their car after a year. Perhaps it is for perfectly reasonable motives but your chances of getting an expensive lemon are high.

Roocarrol- those are old stories, are u still living in the 80,s my man? Citrien cars now are as reliable as some German cars in you happen to update yourselfs

ensaaj1969

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (ajbdar @ Nov 13 2012, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Roocarrol- those are old stories, are u still living in the 80,s my man? Citrien cars now are as reliable as some German cars in you happen to update yourselfs

Waiting with a lot of patient for c4 model 2012 in my exclusive Citroen collection. The used afforable road biting cbu ones of course. Good things about Citroen car, the car cabin is made from material with long lasting surface material technology. Cannot feels that they are old

Regards

Aziz
Abdul aziz jaafar
My Best Old Man Toy : Citroen C4 2005

laura79

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 14 2012, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Waiting with a lot of patient for c4 model 2012 in my exclusive Citroen collection. The used afforable road biting cbu ones of course. Good things about Citroen car, the car cabin is made from material with long lasting surface material technology. Cannot feels that they are old

Regards

Aziz

waiting? belum beli ke? we got 1 last unit! biggrin.gif

tonychoppa

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

tonychoppa

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
QUOTE (laura79 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waiting? belum beli ke? we got 1 last unit! biggrin.gif

Hi Laura,

Still got 1 unit of C4? Which one? Is it the green one? Thought somebody already booked it and want to pay cash some more blink.gif

tonychoppa

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

tonychoppa

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Aaaaaah... Its been 3 weeks owning a C4 and dun feel any regrets at all. Feel like want to drive anywhere every day. Last Tuesday managed to wash it first time with Meguiars..hehe. The car is exquisite inside out. When I washed the car I appreciate the beauty much more. Its also very smart with all the electronics and everything. Really makes me wonder why People dun realize that Citroen cars are very appealing. Maybe because the old Citroens have bad reputation??
5 STAR for my C4 musik19.gif

laura79

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:53 AM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (tonychoppa @ Nov 15 2012, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Laura,

Still got 1 unit of C4? Which one? Is it the green one? Thought somebody already booked it and want to pay cash some more blink.gif

black unit. but now booked d. citroen all sold! amazing! haha. smile_tongue.gif

QUOTE (tonychoppa @ Nov 15 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aaaaaah... Its been 3 weeks owning a C4 and dun feel any regrets at all. Feel like want to drive anywhere every day. Last Tuesday managed to wash it first time with Meguiars..hehe. The car is exquisite inside out. When I washed the car I appreciate the beauty much more. Its also very smart with all the electronics and everything. Really makes me wonder why People dun realize that Citroen cars are very appealing. Maybe because the old Citroens have bad reputation??

good to know! thanks for your support! smile_thumbup.gif

br1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:29 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

smile_thumbup.gif - same like me too when we have a ZX back in those days, love driving it (wife car though) grib the road like a snake, especially on winding road. Bad reputation, ya maybe but next is yet to be known under Naza now - maybe for the better or worst? Times will tell, Happy mototing!

br1

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts

smile_thumbup.gif - same like me too when we have a ZX back in those days, love driving it (wife car though) grib the road like a snake, especially on winding road. Bad reputation, ya maybe but next is yet to be known under Naza now - maybe for the better or worst? Times will tell, Happy mototing!