Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Be Aware If These Dangerous Driver!

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Feb 27 2013, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be aware of Red Honda City BHP9826, Chinese Ah Sou!!! She lives in the same garden with me. My house road is same direction with guard house and turn to main garden road. Before the guard house, there are roads for left and right side.

According traffic rules, I am supposed to go first since my road is the straight road. A morning, I went out as usual, with car light on. This ah sou just went out and make the turn to main road without stopped and checked whether there was car. She did not on the car light. Of course, I managed to brake, I drove slow.

I overtook her in main road. Then, she was at my back at traffic light. Immediate she saw the light was green, she turned to emergency lane. She tried to cut in front of me before her lane end (There was cross traffic light, there was road turn out from other garden). I will give way, usually. But not to this ah sou. Guess what? She forced in and would bang me. I turned a little bit to right lane and braked. I lose if my car bang her old worhtless city. smile_angry.gif

What can I do other than angry?

Is this ah sou again. She is driving like mad people everyday until I can remember her. I shall show mercy to her if she knocks a motorcylist one day!

jacksonljs

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:52 AM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
To all concerned forumers, be highly aware of

WTN 4695 (Silver Myvi)

as he was involved in hit and run of a motorcyclist case. In addition this scumbag also have too many (32) summons, mostly of no license & insurance coverage as well as speeding that implies he is a highly dangerous driver.

Source:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2785756
(There's even have that bastard's IC number)

kaylcar

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ Mar 21 2013, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This morning. Toyota Camry old model WNF 8100. I wished I had a video of this driver.

Before the vehicle appeared in my sight, I heard a loud honk behind. Apparently a lorry sounded the honk as the Camry abruptly cut into his lane before he overtook my vehicle at bursting speeds. Then, the driver was attempting to overtake some vehicles in front and nearly knocked on a motorcycle which has a pillion driver. The motorcycle was driving in zig-zag motion trying to avoid being knocked down by this Camry. Pity the motorcyclist really.

The whole dangerous reckless driving occurred from the Sunway Pyramid stretch of road leading to LDP and then to federal highway. When out on federal highway, the driver of the Camry appeared to have stopped his crazy driving. When I drove by the vehicle, apparently he is looking at his handphone while driving.

...get a dashcam on ebay.....only $23, works great!
Then u can post on YouTube! smile_cool.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

jolokia

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Apr 30 2013, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...get a dashcam on ebay.....only $23, works great!
Then u can post on YouTube! smile_cool.gif

For Stalking Purpose ? smile_tongue.gif
Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

ckl050877

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Hope that we have better law enforcement after 5/5!!! smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

jacksonljs

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ May 4 2013, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hope that we have better law enforcement after 5/5!!! smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Also PDRM/JPJ should implement back "Ops Warta" through the year to nab all offenders (esp those exceeding >=RM1000 in total saman amount) until lubang cacing and thrown them into lokap to recover those amount (additionally our country need those money back) as well as teach the offenders a lesson (sick and tired of 1Malaysia discount thingy for those late settlement or never pay at all)

ryder

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

ryder

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ May 5 2013, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also PDRM/JPJ should implement back "Ops Warta" through the year to nab all offenders (esp those exceeding >=RM1000 in total saman amount) until lubang cacing and thrown them into lokap to recover those amount (additionally our country need those money back) as well as teach the offenders a lesson (sick and tired of 1Malaysia discount thingy for those late settlement or never pay at all)

Good idea to get the offenders into prison. However, I wager there will not be enough room cells in the prison to cater for all traffic offenders who have outstanding summons exceeding RM1000.

vr2turbo

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ May 6 2013, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea to get the offenders into prison. However, I wager there will not be enough room cells in the prison to cater for all traffic offenders who have outstanding summons exceeding RM1000.

Enforcement is not good that is why the offenders dare to delay or even not to pay up.... smile_disapprove.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ May 5 2013, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Problem with government trying to pacify the public. There will be uproar if government turn very strict on road transportation rules.

e.g. catch and throw into jail

If car/motorbike roadblock no road tax / insurance or expired, then straight tow vehicle to depot. You walk home.
If don't settle summons within 2 weeks (including renew road tax & insurance), auction/sell/scrap the vehicle.

Nowadays, I also don't bother pay summons immediately within 14 days. Join the crowd, wait for 1Malaysia discount for breaking traffic rules.
The longer I delay, the more discounts I get. Where in the world got such thing ?
smile_blackeye.gif
"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

jacksonljs

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ May 6 2013, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (cute_boboi @ May 17 2013, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Problem with government trying to pacify the public. There will be uproar if government turn very strict on road transportation rules.

e.g. catch and throw into jail

If car/motorbike roadblock no road tax / insurance or expired, then straight tow vehicle to depot. You walk home.
If don't settle summons within 2 weeks (including renew road tax & insurance), auction/sell/scrap the vehicle.

Nowadays, I also don't bother pay summons immediately within 14 days. Join the crowd, wait for 1Malaysia discount for breaking traffic rules.
The longer I delay, the more discounts I get. Where in the world got such thing ?
smile_blackeye.gif

Catch and throw into jail, good idea to reduce number of motorists on the road in already jam packed road (I will be happy if those problematic Malaysian drivers should just thrown into jail for a long time and get sodomised rather than having their driving license hanged/revoked, one day unlucky, they should have just crash themselves into concrete barrier/tree). In addition, if you ask me, for each unpaid summon from PDRM/JPJ (it was supposed to be dealt severely and seriously), each traffic offender MUST also entitled for 2 strokes of whipping (sebatan) with a long and big rotan subject to minimum 3 strokes of whipping, a glow iron chain used as a whipping material is better especially for those exceeded maximum point demerit to teach them as most Malingsia citizen are born from hell drivers that have this don't care attitude and drive and park like it's their grandfather's road.

To cute_boboi
Other than road tax/license/insurance offenses, even illegal modification as well as illegal parking warrants a vehicle to be impounded/towed away.