Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Must Read: Before You Buy New Honda

• Please log in to reply

genbuyer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

genbuyer

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
HONDA is always associated to good designs, quality, and their dealers are professional.

Until you meet WOO KWAI MOON (Sales Advisor/Salesperson)

He is about 50 yrs old, working in BANGSA showroom.
He is very unethical and unprofessional.
He intentionally provide misleading and wrong information to customer.
He has disrespectful and discourteous behavior.
He even call customer liar and insult customer face to face.

Dear Genuine Buyer,

If you still want to buy Honda, help youself, NEVER NEVER goto WOO KWAI MOON.
He is definitely a shame to his company and HONDA.

HONDA Management,

If you read this post, please rectify this ASAP to protect your good reputation. The oficial complaint is on the way to your company , government agency and NGO.

Thank you for reading.

HONDA Genuine Buyer (Disappointed)

roocarroll

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

roocarroll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
If you have a genuine complaint about a Honda SA, the best thing to do is to write to Honda Malaysia and CC the letter to the branch manager. Detail the exact cause of your complaint and feel free to express how horribly offended you were numerous times.

Posting vague complaints on the internet is unproductive and unfair to Mr Wo.

genbuyer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

genbuyer

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thank you for your reminder. Yes, the official complaint letter has posted and on the way to Honda Malaysia. We just do not want others to be victimised, and fall into the same trap and terrible experience ... before too late.

kcfoo76

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

kcfoo76

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts
QUOTE (genbuyer @ Jul 31 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for your reminder. Yes, the official complaint letter has posted and on the way to Honda Malaysia. We just do not want others to be victimised, and fall into the same trap and terrible experience ... before too late.

Bro,

I absolutely agreed with you, it is very critical u warned the other in order to alert potential victims. I faced the same problem with tmn megah dealer last year and did the same ...... Dont F care about roocarrol comment, he is an idiot.l

TheGunner

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
genbuyer.... what exactly did Mr Woo do?
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

MASsenger

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
I certainly appreciate this comment which actually is an alert. I agree a formal complaint must be made to management, at the same time tks for alerting us potential buyers!

The REALdeal

stalin

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

stalin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
Yes, all consumers are warned to be careful. Don't trust the content of the forum too much. There is too much self-interest elements here in addition to car company representatives feeding inaccurate information. So, as a smart consumer we should go to the showroom ourselves and find out more from the genuine owners (whatever models you own or you look forward to purchase).

Business in the automotive sector is getting tougher nowadays and individuals will resort to all means to survive. Take care of your hard earned money.

roocarroll

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

roocarroll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (kcfoo76 @ Aug 2 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,

I absolutely agreed with you, it is very critical u warned the other in order to alert potential victims. I faced the same problem with tmn megah dealer last year and did the same ...... Dont F care about roocarrol comment, he is an idiot.l

Excuse me?

ngkc2005

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

ngkc2005

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Aug 2 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just bought a CR-Z from Mr Woo. Everything looks good and his service is excellent. Within 1 week he gave me the car. He even come to my office to deal with me some the new car matters.

Nokia6280

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (TheGunner @ Aug 2 2012, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yaloh! what that Woo Woo did to him??? smile_question.gif Sell him refurbish Honda Car.. telling honda can outright Toyota? Honda can run as fast as Ferrari? Honda can run without petrol? smile_big.gif