Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Experienced Citroen Mechanic At Subang Jaya

• Please log in to reply

citroenreign

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

citroenreign

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
Hi Guys,

Many news faces, new members here I think. I used to own a ZX from 1999 to 2008. Great car... love and hate relationship I'm sure you all will agree.

Just to share with members here... I happened to dropby at my long time great mechanic in Subang Jaya yesterday just to say hello. His name is Ah Wai and it's good to see the familiar french beauties again. Ah Wai is operating on a 2 shop lots along Jalan Kewajipan.

This guy has again and again solved all my Citroen problems last time. He's the type that will try to use alternative, reservice in order to save us money. Unless the parts are really needed to be changed.

So you guys can give him a call, can say my name perhaps he'll give you a good price and service. Good luck guys..

All Touch Auto
Phone : 019 262 3947
Feel the EARTH moves under my FEET......
** CitroenReignz **

mangkokayo

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

mangkokayo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
thanks bro smile_thumbup.gif

ayrehn

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

ayrehn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Where is it exactly located? Ss15?
And ur name is?

xpress

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

xpress

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
QUOTE (ayrehn @ Jul 30 2012, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where is it exactly located? Ss15?
And ur name is?

Heehee.. You call Ah-Wai.. he will know.. (ask Ah-Wai who gave u his no.. and ask for discount too.. for my car too) smile_tongue.gif smile_kisses.gif

Some people use tele-pathic (izit?) in hoping others can read and understand the whole statement.. and sometimes, just like u and me... we forget.. smile_clown.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_thumbup.gif

btw, i stay around this area too.. would be nice to get 2nd opinion about my cit problems before repairing.

wuttaheck

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

wuttaheck

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
true to that smile.gif

the workshop name is Alltouch.

wallacetan

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (wuttaheck @ Nov 9 2012, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
true to that smile.gif

the workshop name is Alltouch.

smile_thumbup.gif

TQ TQ..but is abit far from my house.. Kepong - Subang jaya...any good suggest for nearby my area??TQ all sifu..