Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Reckless Lady Driver Mazda 3 Registration No. Bll 50

• Please log in to reply

ryder

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:09 PM

ryder

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
Nearly got into an accident today. Today at about 6.00pm on the Kesas highway, a Mazda 3 sedan bearing registration number BLL 50 was exiting from Persiaran Kewajipan intersection in USJ to Kesas highway. The highway is a 3-lane, and my vehicle was on the right lane. While the Mazda vehicle was going into Kesas, still on the left lane, it attempted to go straight to the right lane. In other words, the driver wasn't looking at the side mirror and from the left lane, cut straight to the right lane bypassing the middle lane.

I was horrified when the vehicle swerved into my lane as if my car wasn't on the road. It nearly hit my car as I applied the brakes and desperately sound the honk several times to alert the driver that there is actually a car approaching from behind. I was just gobsmacked at the level and mentality that drivers show these days, impatience or purely bad attitude that caused this recklessness. As the driver retreated back to the middle lane and I drove past the vehicle and attempted to have a glimpse at the driver. I was little surprised that the driver is actually a lady.

As I pulled away, I noticed she had gone to the right lane but kept a distance from my vehicle. I guess she knew I was furious.

While waiting at a traffic light queue at an exit from Kesas, I noticed that the same vehicle was in front of me. After we exit to Jalan Langat from Kesas, the vehicle driver was cutting between lanes in zig-zag motion. Truly a reckless lady driver.

To those who know this lady who drives a Mazda 3 sedan registration number BLL 50, please tell her drop her bad driving habits.

davidlow7

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

davidlow7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
When will these people learn after so many accidents happened and life taken away.

There are many drivers now like to straight cut into the outer lane directly.

The correct way is they should cut into 1 lane at 1 time... sad.. now the drivers aren't doing it anymore.

AC19

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
saw this car before doing same stunt kewajipan down to kesas. she needs to stick B4 size "P" or OKU stickers behind and both side doors visible to on coming vehicles. not sure she realizes what she was doing except that she felt the right thing to do maneuver out of congested traffic. I bet she didn't see any vehicles on the road except those in front of her. mind you, I was on my 4wd truck when she did that.... next time must rent a 22 wheel's trailer.

V406198

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

V406198

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ Jul 24 2012, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nearly got into an accident today. Today at about 6.00pm on the Kesas highway, a Mazda 3 sedan bearing registration number BLL 50 was exiting from Persiaran Kewajipan intersection in USJ to Kesas highway. The highway is a 3-lane, and my vehicle was on the right lane. While the Mazda vehicle was going into Kesas, still on the left lane, it attempted to go straight to the right lane. In other words, the driver wasn't looking at the side mirror and from the left lane, cut straight to the right lane bypassing the middle lane.

I was horrified when the vehicle swerved into my lane as if my car wasn't on the road. It nearly hit my car as I applied the brakes and desperately sound the honk several times to alert the driver that there is actually a car approaching from behind. I was just gobsmacked at the level and mentality that drivers show these days, impatience or purely bad attitude that caused this recklessness. As the driver retreated back to the middle lane and I drove past the vehicle and attempted to have a glimpse at the driver. I was little surprised that the driver is actually a lady.

As I pulled away, I noticed she had gone to the right lane but kept a distance from my vehicle. I guess she knew I was furious.

While waiting at a traffic light queue at an exit from Kesas, I noticed that the same vehicle was in front of me. After we exit to Jalan Langat from Kesas, the vehicle driver was cutting between lanes in zig-zag motion. Truly a reckless lady driver.

To those who know this lady who drives a Mazda 3 sedan registration number BLL 50, please tell her drop her bad driving habits.

from the plate number guess she must be some rich body wife or daughter that been pamper or been pick up the bad habit from husband or father... actually this kind of lady driver are equaled danger to those "p" licence datik driver on big luxury car...
2004 S60R. AT. Tit Grey. Nordkap. 18" Pegs. TME SportCat Exhaust DP & Cat Back System. TME Lower Spring. Garrett GT3071R. RC 750cc Injectors. FMIC. K&N Filter. Pegasus 3" CAI. IPD HD TCV. IPD HD Ignition Coil, IPD 25mm Front Sway Bar. UR Custom 23mm Rear Sway Bar. UR Front & Rear Strut Bars. Stainless Steel Brake Hoses. Audi TT DV, Saab 900 ATF Cooler. TkiMotorSportRacing & IPD HD Link Rod. H&R 5mm Front Wheel Spacer. Endless Sport 0-400 Front Brake Pad. ScangaugeII Diagnostic Gauge. Stages 2 Snow Performance methanol Injection.

ryder

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

ryder

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
Yes, the proper way is to change one lane per time as this will enable the driver to have time to look at the side mirror to see if there is any incoming vehicle from behind. If cutting 2 lanes in one go, it is very difficult to see the most outer right lane with the side mirror unless the driver turns his/her head to look.

If I didn't apply the brakes or sound the horn, her car would have knocked onto mine at highway speeds. Scary when I think about it. Sometimes one has to be alert as the behaviour of some motorists are unpredictable. And I really did not expect the driver to be a lady as females don't usually drive fast and furious style. She must be one of the rare breed, and just like V406198 had pointed out, bad driving habits could be influenced by close family members or friends. She'll just set a bad example to her kids if she's married. One generation down to one generation. No wonder why there are so many complaints on the degrading road manners in Malaysia which is becoming worse.

I wonder how much does the number plate costs. Quite a nice 2-digit number, but the road manners of the driver ain't too nice.

br1

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ Jul 25 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, the proper way is to change one lane per time as this will enable the driver to have time to look at the side mirror to see if there is any incoming vehicle from behind. If cutting 2 lanes in one go, it is very difficult to see the most outer right lane with the side mirror unless the driver turns his/her head to look.

If I didn't apply the brakes or sound the horn, her car would have knocked onto mine at highway speeds. Scary when I think about it. Sometimes one has to be alert as the behaviour of some motorists are unpredictable. And I really did not expect the driver to be a lady as females don't usually drive fast and furious style. She must be one of the rare breed, and just like V406198 had pointed out, bad driving habits could be influenced by close family members or friends. She'll just set a bad example to her kids if she's married. One generation down to one generation. No wonder why there are so many complaints on the degrading road manners in Malaysia which is becoming worse.

I wonder how much does the number plate costs. Quite a nice 2-digit number, but the road manners of the driver ain't too nice.

B cost much less than W for sure and much easier to get favourite no.

cute_boboi

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (ryder @ Jul 25 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Correct. Defensive driving is very important. With proper concentration on the road. I never went through the course before, but I always look around of my surrounding when driving: front, back, sides/diagonal.

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

AC19

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jul 26 2012, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correct. Defensive driving is very important. With proper concentration on the road. I never went through the course before, but I always look around of my surrounding when driving: front, back, sides/diagonal.

with park assist and blind spot sensors, soon many on the road have higher dependency on gadgets techs. so, defensive driving will be considered grey hair club. I sure soon some of my 42 nephews/nieces won't be able to park the car and ask uncle your car got park assist or not.... like they ask your car automatic or manual, since they can't handle the latter smile_shy.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (AC19 @ Jul 27 2012, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
with park assist and blind spot sensors, soon many on the road have higher dependency on gadgets techs. so, defensive driving will be considered grey hair club. I sure soon some of my 42 nephews/nieces won't be able to park the car and ask uncle your car got park assist or not.... like they ask your car automatic or manual, since they can't handle the latter smile_shy.gif

With the advancement of technology, human races becomes more reliant on them. And suddenly become hopeless souls when it breaks-down. Just imagine the cartoon-movie Wall-E in future.

Or if today, Internet breaks down globally (happen before).
Or electricity fail nationwide (happen before also).
I'm sure many will start complaining non-stop, cannot online, no PC, no iPhone/iPad/SamsEng, no air-cond, no astro/TV, nothing to do. They can't imagine walking around the garden or enjoying the nature outside their homes/offices.

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

AC19

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
T R U E or CORRECT CORRECT