Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ncd Transfer

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (coanne @ Jul 16 2012, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, 10% for that matter is a lot! Oh by the way, now the SA confirmed its 55% throughout the years.... and I've checked on the policy schedule which already sent to me after I purchased the new car there did not state any NCD. Should they send an update policy to me or just have to wait for the next year policy printout?

Yup, if you deal direct you will get extra 10% discount. Since you did through your SA, he probably made the 10% too.
Check how much you paid for the first year premium on the new car. You should get 55% NCD also....

cute_boboi

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (coanne @ Jul 16 2012, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, 10% for that matter is a lot! Oh by the way, now the SA confirmed its 55% throughout the years.... and I've checked on the policy schedule which already sent to me after I purchased the new car there did not state any NCD. Should they send an update policy to me or just have to wait for the next year policy printout?

Write proper email/letter to the new insurer to ask them discrepancy on the printed schedule and your tel call to CS. Ask them to provide the correct hard copy to you to clarify, whether is endorsement or re-print new schedule.
Be strict, tell them to reply within 2-4 weeks (up to you how lenient you want).

If they do not reply, resend the same thing, and inform them you will notify BNM within another 2-4 weeks if still not reply.
Get chop & sign from counter if by hand.

3rd try - STRIKE. Knock out for insurer, direct goto BNM to lodge a complain and bring all the proof that you've contacted your insurer and no reply. Guarantee 99.99% within 2-4 weeks, sure insurer will reply to you in black and white.

Although this may be redundant, get it sort out properly, before your next renewal.

QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jul 16 2012, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, if you deal direct you will get extra 10% discount. Since you did through your SA, he probably made the 10% too.
Check how much you paid for the first year premium on the new car. You should get 55% NCD also....

Yes, agent gets 7-10%, depending if he/she is a direct agent, or go through some agencies.

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

vr2turbo

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
Nowadays, every where also got con job. They find you don't know much, try luck chop you first..... smile_blackeye.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jul 16 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nowadays, every where also got con job. They find you don't know much, try luck chop you first..... smile_blackeye.gif

That is why I support public caning, hudud law, and China style of firing squad. Otherwise people won't be scared for bribe/corruption/fraud/graft.

Chop hand if steal/cheat customers. smile_thumbup.gif

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

vr2turbo

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jul 16 2012, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is why I support public caning, hudud law, and China style of firing squad. Otherwise people won't be scared for bribe/corruption/fraud/graft.

Chop hand if steal/cheat customers. smile_thumbup.gif

Modern times still can ah?..... smile_tongue.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jul 16 2012, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Modern times still can ah?..... smile_tongue.gif

Can. China still have firing squad.

Hudud law in middle-east countries & nearby.
See Kelantan. Friday prayers, everyone just leave their stalls/goods and no one dare to steal. smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Jul 16 2012, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can. China still have firing squad.

Hudud law in middle-east countries & nearby.
See Kelantan. Friday prayers, everyone just leave their stalls/goods and no one dare to steal. smile_thumbup.gif

In KL all will be gone. Look after also they snatch...... smile_dead.gif

AC19

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jul 16 2012, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In KL all will be gone. Look after also they snatch...... smile_dead.gif

you mean snatcher's turn to jaga otherwise where are they going to keep them.. sterb324.gif

AC19

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
can motorbike insurance with 55% ncd transfer to car?

cute_boboi

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (AC19 @ Jul 26 2012, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can motorbike insurance with 55% ncd transfer to car?

Cannot.

Must be within same type & category. Cannot transfer to big/medium lorry/trailer or tractor or ship/helicopter/A380 also.