Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ford Focus 2.0 (2005/2007) For Sale

• Please log in to reply

cheongss

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

cheongss

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
Dear All Ford Forum Members,

I am helping a friend to find buyer for his Ford Focus 2005/Reg2007. It is a nice car, 2.0 and I am sure it needed no introduction to members here. Complete with dual auto climate aircond and rear occupants vents. Mileage done is only 50k, genuine mileage and if I'm not mistaken, it has a full service record with Ford. Major service recently done. Virtually accident free and in tip top condition. Interior is clean and tidy, almost flawless and passable as a new car. Slight scratches on the body, no major issue. Car in light grey color. Everything original except for the front lip spoiler which was kerbed. Except for that, everything is intact.

If interested, please call me as I won't be checking this thread most time. My mobile is 0193081661. I can mms or whatsapp the images to interested people. FYI, I'm in Petaling Jaya. Low price assured as owner(my friend) is relocating to Australia.

Cheers,
Cheong