Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Buying A Second Hand Peugeot 407 Or Other Car

• Please log in to reply

wongzuing

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

wongzuing

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone!!

I am a person that never buy a car before. I want to buy a car for myself. For your information,I do not know how's the process of buying a new car or used car. I want to know more details before I do anything. I want to know how to calculate road tax of a new car or used car,insurance and other related fees. I want to know before buying a car,whatever matters that I have to consider. Please help me in this. I really having problem in this case. I wanted to go to a car shop to ask the dealer but I guess before I go,I better try to get help from here before i get cheats.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

kmrdeva

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

kmrdeva

6th Gear

• Members
  • 7 posts
http://www.autoworld...uying_guide.asp
Regards, Kumar

MASsenger

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:25 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
Since you don't know anything, I advice you to get a simpler car. The 407 is a car where the owner must know quite a lot about it in order to keep it in good running condition. You must be prepared to spend on maintenace,if not it will be a nightmare! It is not a car for a newbie!
There are so many easy to maintain cars, get one of them and learn from it. After a few years and if you are still interested in the 407, go for it. By then 407 price would have dropped even further. It will start to drop sharply next month as the 408 is about to be released!

The REALdeal

TypeR

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

TypeR

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,742 posts
I would stay far away from Peugeot cars especially since you are a first time car buyer.
Get a new P2 or Toyota first.