Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Will Preve Creates More Accidents On The Road?

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I have been thinking that the new preve may create more accident on the road, and it has already happened for the test drive unit.

As we can see last time, when Wira was popular, many people bought it and drove like sport car. Now, with the turbo charged preve, it may become even more dangerous.

No offend, just telling the truth. Due to its' lower price, it becomes affordadble to more people, more accidents will be seen due to reckless driving attitudes. Of course, there are reckless drivers for all type of car, it's just that when the car volume is high, the number of reckless drives becomes high as well.

Now, before we manage to see accident created by these type of drivers, it has already happened to the preve salesman.

newbie7

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

newbie7

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
I think that is just a coincidence that an accident happened to the Proton salesman. Or maybe there is a conspiracy behind? we never know...smile_shock.gif

Anyway, accidents happen everyday. There are lot of factors contributing to the occurence of accidents. Obviously road user behaviour constitutes the highest contributing factor. We cannot do much about this. Thus, effort by Proton to make airbags standard equipment across the variant should be praised. Further effort to equip the highest variant with ESC should also be praised.

aeyyb2110

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

aeyyb2110

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
Doesn't really matter what car you drive. Should know it's limit and don't overdo your car.

hakkagang

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

hakkagang

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

New preve is so good and shoik to drive so will make young drivers want to driving like van desiel : fast & furious. sterb292.gif smile_big.gif sterb324.gif

newbie7

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

newbie7

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (aeyyb2110 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't really matter what car you drive. Should know it's limit and don't overdo your car.

Agreed. It's up to the driver, but obviously if you drive a safer car i.e. equip with airbags at front and side, you are less likely to be seriously injured or killed. Therefore, make a proper choice when buying a car. Do consider safety features as one of ur criteria.

My 2 cents.

fkmfkm

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (newbie7 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. It's up to the driver, but obviously if you drive a safer car i.e. equip with airbags at front and side, you are less likely to be seriously injured or killed. Therefore, make a proper choice when buying a car. Do consider safety features as one of ur criteria.

My 2 cents.

how if you hit others ?

mosh

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts

br1

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
any cars, motorbikes or even a bicycles will!!!!!!

andy111172

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

andy111172

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
Accidents will happen no matter what car you drive. We can't blame the car makers for producing faster and more exciting cars because many people do appreciate these products.

SplitFire

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Apr 24 2012, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With or without Preve, there's already so many accident on the road.

In Japan, you'll be spoiled for choices of so many turbo cars. Yet, I don't think there are more accidents on the road.

The driver's mentality play the most important role here. You give a moron an old & slow car, he'll also drive it like a sportscar and kill anyone in sight. smile_disapprove.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire