Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Citroen Ds4 2012

• Please log in to reply

laura79

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:28 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
Hi everyone,

We've just received a special shipment of DS4. This DS4 comes with a larger display screen and GPS (HOORAY! but only if you buy from this batch). Limited units only ya.

Kindly do not hesitate to contact me for more details smile.gif

Regards,
Laura
zero12four72700two
laura@citroen.com.my
for Carrington Supreme Sdn Bhd

[attachment=5167:Copy_of_IMAG2630_1.jpg]

ajbdar

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

ajbdar

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (cyrixMX @ Apr 20 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why not proton preveh? 140ps CFE smile_thumbup.gif

Why not proton?....simple.....its not proven globally...its only overrated in Malaysia....
Once Proton can compete against the likes of Citroen/Peugeot/alfa etc then i will start to buy Proton.

ajbdar

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

ajbdar

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (cyrixMX @ Apr 20 2012, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why not proton preveh? 140ps CFE smile_thumbup.gif

Proton Preve is a local car with no international standing. it cannot compete with the French cars out there.
The old Citroen Zx is superior in ride and handling to any Proton

alphanic

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

alphanic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I'm letting go my 2012 Citroen DS4 1.6 THP155 EGS (Hickory Brown)
Please pm me if interested

Addtional info of the car : http://www.autoworld...T.AM.VHC.UC.PSG[/url]

ajbdar

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:14 PM

ajbdar

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (mychemu @ May 17 2012, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also considering the manual DS4 with 200HP/275Nm@1700rpm. Does anyone knows about the exhaust sound for this DS4 manual ? is it the same as Peugeot RCZ 200HP which use special valve/kit.

DS4 manual vs auto

+ more HP & torque
+ 19 inch wheel

- without Denon audio
- without moonroof

yes it has a special booming exhaust sound...very sporty.

cinapek72

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:25 AM

cinapek72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
wonder what's gonna happen to citröen peugeot with the whole PSA retrenchment. hope the company won't go bust. but it looks like trouble ahead for some european manufacturers.
livin la vida yoda

chuakz

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

chuakz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (cinapek72 @ Aug 9 2012, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wonder what's gonna happen to citröen peugeot with the whole PSA retrenchment. hope the company won't go bust. but it looks like trouble ahead for some european manufacturers.

Retrenchment? They won't go bust alright...heard once again from paultan.org that NAZA is taking over Citroen from Brooklands...apparently PSA want the two brands to be under one roof....obviously NAZA is the better choice...Brooklands not doing enough for Citroen...

alphawolf

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
Just read from Paultan.org and some other sources I googled, Citroen will be consolidated with Peugeot under Naza before the year end. I feel this is good news for Citroen lovers.

Was thinking of getting myself a Citroen C4 Coupe years back, but, no offense to any Citroen Brooklands salesperson out there, the support and marketing of the Citroen brand sucks. Mind you, it's mostly hearsay, but new Citroens are now so rare that it's fair to say that Brooklands had done a bad job. Citroens are fantastic cars but it needs a special kind of TLC. I feel that with the right support in place, and the confidence it can generate, there would be a lot more Citroens running around, like Peugeots nowadays..

Got myself a Pug 407 instead. Whilst Naza is far from perfect, IMHO it's better than Brooklands..

chuakz

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

chuakz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
fully agree....while NAZA service might not be the best in town...they are good at marketing...just look at the number of peugeots on the road nowadays...NAZA did a good job with peugeot distribution...selling like hot cakes now

alphawolf

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

alphawolf

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
QUOTE (cinapek72 @ Aug 9 2012, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wonder what's gonna happen to citröen peugeot with the whole PSA retrenchment. hope the company won't go bust. but it looks like trouble ahead for some european/American manufacturers.

The Europeans manufacturers would be troubled. Yeah, layoffs will happen. But go bust? impossible. The trade unions are so strong and their governments will bail them out if they got too deep. Otherwise, their voters would not vote for them. Renault and PSA was bailed out by the French government a few times already if I am not mistaken (google it out).. GM got bailed out too..