Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Passat Ckd

• Please log in to reply

zwei

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

zwei

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (twincharge @ Jul 19 2012, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice discount u got bro smile_thumbup.gif ... i think there are some feature different between CBU and CKD?
given a choice, I will take the CBU as well smile_tongue.gif

Actually there isn't any difference at all between CBU and CKD. Go talk to the sales there to get the full story, hehe.

Nokia6280

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
Wow! VW is haing road show in the building that i am working.. In total 5 models are displaying and the one i smile_tongue.gif much is VW Scirocco....

Other models are Passat, cc, cross touran and polo sedan.... smile_thumbup.gif

hakimi79

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

hakimi79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
took my car yesterday from veemer motor okr. kudos to samt81 for his good service and manage to deliver my car yesterday as promised. smile_thumbup.gif only gripe is the rattling sounds of the interior...eventho i'm aware about the passat dashboard rattles issue from the net but i still can't help from be dissappointed when my brand new car rattles quite a lot...the center storage area where the armrest is and also the dasboard rattles and squeaks.... eventho u just put your arm on the armrest it squeaks smile_blackeye.gif ....bro sam pls help me to fix this....

vios2000

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

vios2000

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
How come? If there is a known problem and VW and it distributor cannot fix it before the delivery, thats really bad... Shame on you VW .

fooyc

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
Not defending any manufacturer here, cars we get in Malaysia, some of it, do have defect straight out of box.
Please don't PM me.

jayson13

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

jayson13

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
QUOTE (hakimi79 @ Jul 22 2012, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
took my car yesterday from veemer motor okr. kudos to samt81 for his good service and manage to deliver my car yesterday as promised. smile_thumbup.gif only gripe is the rattling sounds of the interior...eventho i'm aware about the passat dashboard rattles issue from the net but i still can't help from be dissappointed when my brand new car rattles quite a lot...the center storage area where the armrest is and also the dasboard rattles and squeaks.... eventho u just put your arm on the armrest it squeaks smile_blackeye.gif ....bro sam pls help me to fix this....

congrats! i bought my car from him as well smile_thumbup.gif

i got my dashboard problem fixed. but the spare key causes some noise so i pull it out smile_tongue.gif

jayson13

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

jayson13

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
QUOTE (jayson13 @ Jul 17 2012, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm.. 4.5 mths old, 13k km mileage

handling is good. feel slow when u r driving at 140kmh smile_tongue.gif

not everything meets my expectation.. but it is a good car. enjoying it.

some minor problems here and there.... hope to hear some feedback from other owners as well

1. some metal sound coming from front when i reverse, notice it happens when the surface is uneven.. hmm put it this far...lets say reverse out from car porch, the cement part is higher than the tar road, then u can hear some metal sound.

2. air cond a bit smelly when i turn it on.. for approximately 30 seconds. it wasn't like this.

3. dashboard is noisy.. rattling sound. this is damn irritating.

4. interior gets dirty easily.. always got white spot 1.. i feel that the steering lether feel powdery. so that is why always get white spot here and there smile_tongue.gif

5. cracked windscreen smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif this 1 have to blame lorry and stone smile_angry.gif

just do a little update. sent my car for replacing windscreen few days ago, and left my baby there for 2 days

1. Did not check... feel so eager to tekan tekan smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif
2. Replaced the filter - RM 61. The service advisor told me this is scheduled to be replaced every 30k km(but i not yet 15k km already beh tahan smile_disapprove.gif ). Not included in free 3 times service. Can anyone confirm?
3. seems like fixed.
5. fixed.

hakimi79

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

hakimi79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
QUOTE (jayson13 @ Jul 23 2012, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
congrats! i bought my car from him as well smile_thumbup.gif

i got my dashboard problem fixed. but the spare key causes some noise so i pull it out smile_tongue.gif

u sent to veemer okr to fix it? what they did? what spare key?

my alignment also pulling to the left...how abt u?

benthewen

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (hakimi79 @ Jul 23 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i heard rattling sound from dashboard is normal. i was so irritated when i got mine 5 weeks ago. sent back to sc and rattling sound reduced but still have some noises especially when going over uneven roads (which is quite regular here in klang valley)

Wrote an email to VW HQ to complain and another appt was made to send my car in for the second time. well this time around, they were more "careful" with the complaint and must say that i have no problems with it at all since.

anyway can understand your frustration as rattling sounds?? from VW??? i told them i didn't even face that when i bought my first proton 20 years ago (of course the sounds in proton start coming after a few months la smile_big.gif )

jayson13

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

jayson13

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
QUOTE (hakimi79 @ Jul 23 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup. what he told me was that they re-align the panel bla bla bla.. (sorry.. i wasn't really listening).

the "small key" that u have to turn the passenger airbag off 1? actually i don't know what is that for also. did not really read manual smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif