Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

If You Sell Something A Picture Doesnt Really Exciteme!

• Please log in to reply

redarrow1

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

redarrow1

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Can Autoworld do some work to persuade commercial advertisers to put descriptions for the cars they sell?

Seems to me a big waste if they don't. But perhaps they do it because their cars are crap and they want to cover their a****?

smile_disapprove.gif[b]

They need to be much more credible! - if they want to be more successful lah!

vr2turbo

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
Description like? Tip Top, Accident free? Still best is to see it yourself, right? smile_big.gif

SplitFire

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Mar 6 2012, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Description like? Tip Top, Accident free? Still best is to see it yourself, right? smile_big.gif

Tip top, like new, careful owner, one malay owner(I wonder why they always put this remark on Motor Trader), director use, very low mileage, car king(?), never outstation, never drive in rain( smile_big.gif steady or not?), use as weekend 5th car, full service record, owner upgrading(WTF? upgrade not pokai got anything to do with me ar?), clean interior, 24" sport rims(ini lorry ke apa?), sound systems worth RM40K(10 years ago on paper maybe), modified spent RM120K(he tot everyone is stupid like him), only selling RM1X8K........ smile_sleepy.gif Sleepy.

Sure sell!
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Apr 10 2012, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tip top, like new, careful owner, one malay owner(I wonder why they always put this remark on Motor Trader), director use, very low mileage, car king(?), never outstation, never drive in rain( smile_big.gif steady or not?), use as weekend 5th car, full service record, owner upgrading(WTF? upgrade not pokai got anything to do with me ar?), clean interior, 24" sport rims(ini lorry ke apa?), sound systems worth RM40K(10 years ago on paper maybe), modified spent RM120K(he tot everyone is stupid like him), only selling RM1X8K........ smile_sleepy.gif Sleepy.

Sure sell!

Only Malay owner sells there? cannot be.....
Wah! you really compile a long long list....... smile_tongue.gif

cute_boboi

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

cute_boboi

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,883 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Apr 10 2012, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure sell!

More: female driver (means good/bad ?)

"When Columbus started out he didn`t know where he was going. When he got there he didn`t know where he was and when he got back he didn`t know where he had been." - Anonymous

vr2turbo

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Apr 10 2012, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lady Driver? Some meant to be good. Slow and cautious driver, but to some means have dents here and there..... smile_tongue.gif

SplitFire

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (cute_boboi @ Apr 10 2012, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Means never take care? smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Apr 12 2012, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Means never take care? smile_big.gif

Husband take care mah!
But seriously, I have one lady colleague really take care of her car. Always clean and shiny one.
That day she scratch her bumper coming in the parking area in office, immediately ask another colleague send the car for respray and got it back by evening...... smile_shock.gif smile_big.gif

Nokia6280

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Apr 13 2012, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Husband take care mah!
But seriously, I have one lady colleague really take care of her car. Always clean and shiny one.
That day she scratch her bumper coming in the parking area in office, immediately ask another colleague send the car for respray and got it back by evening...... smile_shock.gif smile_big.gif

Nowaday women drove like that are at home roaring smile_tongue.gif Use to fetch my kids twice a week and you can see most
of the drivers are lady and the way they drove can only be described as "COW & FAST and FURY" smile_evil.gif Furthermore they thought that is her father road and leave the car on the middle of the road to pick up her kids .. smile_shock.gif

Even my lady boss is driving like F1 driver cutting in and out at MRR2 go reverse direction.. smile_big.gif

SplitFire

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (Nokia6280 @ Apr 13 2012, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nowaday women drove like that are at home roaring smile_tongue.gif Use to fetch my kids twice a week and you can see most
of the drivers are lady and the way they drove can only be described as "COW & FAST and FURY" smile_evil.gif Furthermore they thought that is her father road and leave the car on the middle of the road to pick up her kids .. smile_shock.gif

Even my lady boss is driving like F1 driver cutting in and out at MRR2 go reverse direction.. smile_big.gif

U serious? MRR2 how to go reverse direction? smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire