Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Lansiness And Humourless?

• Please log in to reply

jhlk99

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:46 PM

jhlk99

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
QUOTE (wglee @ Feb 12 2012, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Arrogance.

Pomposity.

Pride.

Loftiness.

Snobbishness.

Haughtiness.

Pretentiousness.

Disdainful.

Supercilious.

Exaggerated self-importance.

Damn, that's a lot of ways to describe people who buy something near the bottom of the range (and still struggle to maintain it) but think that they've made it, LOL.

Jonathan

johorean

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:52 PM

johorean

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,406 posts
QUOTE (johorean @ Feb 12 2012, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shagged that intern who has a liking for your old jalopy yet, wglee?

Ah lee, anjua?

wglee

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

wglee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
johorean,

This is a thread about BMWs.

It is not a thread about shagging interns.

Please do not allow yourself to be banned.

johorean

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

johorean

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,406 posts
QUOTE (wglee @ Feb 12 2012, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
johorean,

This is a thread about BMWs.

It is not a thread about shagging interns.

Please do not allow yourself to be banned.

Huh?

The main intent of my question was to establish whether a BMW, regardless of age, will still be a chick magnet

So it is still BMW related mah

I mean look at Dunhill

It used to advertise itself as Gaya, Mutu, Keunggulan and nothing about smoking itself

Same applies here la

You trying to get me banned is it, by making such allegations?

I'm on the lookout for a new car lah and wanted to see whether I'd get to score with a real BMW

vs. my current Asia's Answer to BMW

wglee

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

wglee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
QUOTE (johorean @ Feb 13 2012, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huh?

The main intent of my question was to establish whether a BMW, regardless of age, will still be a chick magnet

So it is still BMW related mah

I mean look at Dunhill

It used to advertise itself as Gaya, Mutu, Keunggulan and nothing about smoking itself

Same applies here la

You trying to get me banned is it, by making such allegations?

I'm on the lookout for a new car lah and wanted to see whether I'd get to score with a real BMW

vs. my current Asia's Answer to BMW

Give Skunk a call. I heard he's not the shallow type and wouldn't mind the car that you are driving.

You just need to be chubby.

It would be a wank, er I mean walk in the park for you.

nick900

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

nick900

Bullit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,603 posts
QUOTE (wglee @ Feb 13 2012, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give Skunk a call. I heard he's not the shallow type and wouldn't mind the car that you are driving.

You just need to be chubby.

It would be a wank, er I mean walk in the park for you.

talking about wank

i wont be wanting a wank in my beemer..i rather walk to park getting it done there, wipe my weener & back to my beemer

|=X0-[00]-0X=|

e90

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

e90

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
QUOTE (jhlk99 @ Feb 12 2012, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn, that's a lot of ways to describe people who buy something near the bottom of the range (and still struggle to maintain it) but think that they've made it, LOL.

Jonathan

and there is also a lot of other ways to describe people who loves to prejudge others and assuming they can only afford the bottom range & struggle to maintain it.....clearly you have not heard tat new beemers have 3 years BSRI that is BMW Service and Repair Inclusive. Wen i make reference to struggling was meant to my previous Beemer and I was in my early 20s (jst started climbing up the corporate ladder) and not my current one. So Mr.Jonathan, its time for an upgrade!

jhlk99

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

jhlk99

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
QUOTE (e90 @ Feb 13 2012, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and there is also a lot of other ways to describe people who loves to prejudge others and assuming they can only afford the bottom range & struggle to maintain it.....clearly you have not heard tat new beemers have 3 years BSRI that is BMW Service and Repair Inclusive. Wen i make reference to struggling was meant to my previous Beemer and I was in my early 20s (jst started climbing up the corporate ladder) and not my current one. So Mr.Jonathan, its time for an upgrade!

Errr, as I don't feel the need to show people that I have arrived I don't do SH things like buy new BMWs (much less those near the bottom of the range like the 320d, which would just tell people that I really wanted to get a 335i but could not), LOL. And, really, there is no need to rely on the BSRI if you really can afford to maintain a BMW, it's cheaper to shell out cash to repair an older BMW. It's only a matter of whether your face can tahan that or not.

Jonathan

jimbeam

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:57 AM

jimbeam

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,365 posts
QUOTE (jhlk99 @ Feb 13 2012, 08:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Errr, as I don't feel the need to show people that I have arrived I don't do SH things like buy new BMWs (much less those near the bottom of the range like the 320d, which would just tell people that I really wanted to get a 335i but could not), LOL. And, really, there is no need to rely on the BSRI if you really can afford to maintain a BMW, it's cheaper to shell out cash to repair an older BMW. It's only a matter of whether your face can tahan that or not.

Jonathan

well said ah jon

to those fellas who thinks so high by themselves by owning a UDM, think again. must be something wrong with your head eh?

smile_cool.gif
original lan**ao chicken rice shop

e90

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:05 AM

e90

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
Double post. Sorry