Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Rondo Problem & Rectification

• Please log in to reply

redwin

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

redwin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
Dear Rondorians,

Let us list down ALL Rondo problem they we are facing before and now! Please share how and where you rectify it! And please kindly share any shops you think that makan our hard earned money for nothing!
erm...

c17

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

c17

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Problem: Faulty horn
Reported at : USJ Service Center
Called and emailed to Kia Careline to complain (after waiting 1 month no response)
Replaced at: USJ Service Center
Verdict: This SC is ok although limited in terms of warranty claims

Problem: ICE unit button not functioning (for bass/treble/loudness)
Reported at: USJ Service Center
Referred to: NZ Galaxy
Called Kia Careline (after 2 months no reply) and was told to refer back to NZ Galaxy since they do not handle ICE
Replaced at: Brothers (install own after-market ICE unit after 6 months no news)
Verdict: NZ Galaxy hopeless
Note: NZ Galaxy did contacted me about 10 months after that my replacement unit already arrived. What a joke.

Problem: All tyres had flat spots
Reported at : USJ Service Center
Referred to : Service Center Temasya Industrial Park, Shah Alam
Called and emailed to Kia Careline to expediate (after waiting 3 months no response)
Replaced at : Service Center Temasya Industrial Park, Shah Alam
Verdict: After complaining to Kia Careline, then only things began to move within days.

Problem: Missing air con filter (apparently not installed during assembly)
Installed at: USJ Service Center (about 1 weeks later)
Verdict: This is a straight forward issue, hence the delay is to wait for 'HQ' approval.

Problem: Air con compressor fault/noisy, the air-con emits some chemical smell to the cabin
Referred to: Puchong Service Center
Called and emailed to Kia Careline to expediate (after waiting 1 month no response)
Replaced at: Puchong Service Center
Verdict: When Puchong SC assured me that it can be replaced within 1 week, I was already sceptical. True enough, only after complain to KIA, then got response.