Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

What Do You Think About Sammyvellu?

• Please log in to reply

jaslip

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

jaslip

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
Let's just be fair.

First thing first, I am so sick of reading your stupid comments Samy.
Reason being you make no sense.

Second, don't talk crap about RV. We who have decided to get on Sonata and being satisfied with it don't give a holy crap about RV. Well at least I am. smile.gif Do you believe that, I don't even bother to sell it. Wait till I'm bored with it, I'll turbocharge it and spend whatsoever I need to make it into something else. Well, who cares. Because we don't think about RV.

Third, talking about RV at all time, well, wake up dude. Any car's RV would have depreciation. You have to realize that you are buying a car and not a property as mentioned to you before. What were you expecting. And calling Korean Car kimchi? Well, get your ass back and eat your roti canai. Stop giving bull craps around.

RV = Resale Value? But for us, we think sonata is RV, Really Valuable. Go cry to your family about your experience in selling your old car. And one advice, don't buy car if you can't afford to. Those day back, what's the reason for you to buying Korean made car? Low purchase value? Well, don't expect to sell it at high price then. Hyundai nowadays and Hyundai back then, I would say, you are comparing Shark Fin with Shark Bones dude. smile.gif

kaylcar

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:12 PM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
QUOTE (jaslip @ Feb 4 2012, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's just be fair.

First thing first, I am so sick of reading your stupid comments Samy.
Reason being you make no sense.

Second, don't talk crap about RV. We who have decided to get on Sonata and being satisfied with it don't give a holy crap about RV. Well at least I am. smile.gif Do you believe that, I don't even bother to sell it. Wait till I'm bored with it, I'll turbocharge it and spend whatsoever I need to make it into something else. Well, who cares. Because we don't think about RV.

Third, talking about RV at all time, well, wake up dude. Any car's RV would have depreciation. You have to realize that you are buying a car and not a property as mentioned to you before. What were you expecting. And calling Korean Car kimchi? Well, get your ass back and eat your roti canai. Stop giving bull craps around.

RV = Resale Value? But for us, we think sonata is RV, Really Valuable. Go cry to your family about your experience in selling your old car. And one advice, don't buy car if you can't afford to. Those day back, what's the reason for you to buying Korean made car? Low purchase value? Well, don't expect to sell it at high price then. Hyundai nowadays and Hyundai back then, I would say, you are comparing Shark Fin with Shark Bones dude. smile.gif

smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif but remember this thread is specially for sammy screwloose, noi need to talk about cars etc... just talk crap and more crap with our Forum clown, semi value...! LOL smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif
1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

br1

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (kaylcar @ Feb 4 2012, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif but remember this thread is specially for sammy screwloose, noi need to talk about cars etc... just talk crap and more crap with our Forum clown, semi value...! LOL smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif smile_tongue.gif

Have never met such an idiot who dont want face and so shameful, even beggar want face and tree want barb - this sammyvello is so unshameful of himself and telling all over and most probably bring shame to us Malaysian!!!! if OZ forumers reads about his RV shouts and cries!!! Have not argue or talk or reply back about all his second hand things - buy or own? maybe my guess for his .... is true!!!!! hahahahahahaha a 2nd, 3rd or a 4......th hand one!!!!! plp used and dont want he grabbed no lost of RV again hahahaha - hahahaha - maybe he got for free hahhahahaha! shameful faceless sammyvello!!!!!

kcng

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

kcng

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
and that semi value keep by-passing all my post

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
not a single reply at all....

'HAHAHAHAAH

kenot reply ka?
u need to upgrade from semi-value to full-value or not?

HAHAHA

MASsenger

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (kcng @ Feb 5 2012, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHA

Or no resale value,hehehe!

The REALdeal

br1

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (kcng @ Feb 5 2012, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and that semi value keep by-passing all my post

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
not a single reply at all....

'HAHAHAHAAH

kenot reply ka?

HAHAHA

The Beuggar dont come - here???? He is not full value - should be pariah low value, pick up 2nd hand barnag including his w..... is confirmed, I think is like his hilux - also hailat by matsalleh, then he let off to our no value and his bedtime partner's barang also koyak like hell, surely he dont mind as free or cheap cheap - so no complaint!!! since he did not reply and wants all cheap skate things also never mind as long as he find good rv / use value in all of them.

maelfx

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

maelfx

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
SammyValue....If you r so worried about RV...don't buy carlah. Buy properties such as house, land...sure got RV.

br1

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (maelfx @ Feb 5 2012, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SammyValue....If you r so worried about RV...don't buy carlah. Buy properties such as house, land...sure got RV.

He said he did but I doubt, most probably squatting in govt land and is free and with zinc roof, this type of cheap skate - everything also said must win 1, that's why I say many times his w...... also is the pick for road side 1 - free!!! also sapu - till now still no reply - so true!!!! of what I said. Lets talk about your Real Value here and not in other car forum - this topic is opened up specially for you Sammy Vellu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are waiting!!!!!!! for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On!!!!! WTF of you!!!! where U!

jaslip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

jaslip

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Feb 5 2012, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said he did but I doubt, most probably squatting in govt land and is free and with zinc roof, this type of cheap skate - everything also said must win 1, that's why I say many times his w...... also is the pick for road side 1 - free!!! also sapu - till now still no reply - so true!!!! of what I said. Lets talk about your Real Value here and not in other car forum - this topic is opened up specially for you Sammy Vellu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are waiting!!!!!!! for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On!!!!! WTF of you!!!! where U!

Chill bro. He needs time to digest what we shot at him. Remember his value is almost nil? LOL!

He's picking up FREE books from roadside dumpsters in order to boost up his RV (Reading Value) before he could use his RV (Responding Value) to answer us. LOL!

sammyvellu

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

sammyvellu

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
All i care about now is to dispose of my Kimchi. When I get my cheque next wed, I will be fully relieved of 10 years of humiliation owning a Kimchi.

Going to functions and be seen in a kimchi is oledi humiliating, let alone parking next to a Vios

Well, my ordeal is over, but yours has just begun.

Start growing some thick skin, coz you'll need lots of it.

Paiseh would be thenormal feeling of a kimchi