Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Angle Eye - Available For Diy Soon...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

mckhairie

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

mckhairie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
Hi guys, Rexton angle eye are ready for DIY... 2 version available which is smoke headlamp or clear/original headlamp.

Attached Thumbnails

• angel_eye.jpg

2005 Black Rexton ::: Top Speed 110km/h

putrawanz

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

putrawanz

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
QUOTE (mckhairie @ Jan 25 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys, Rexton angle eye are ready for DIY... 2 version available which is smoke headlamp or clear/original headlamp.

nice... should put another led daylight smile_tongue.gif

wirahijau

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

wirahijau

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
angel eye black face with chrome ring in situ

kaimakuban

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

kaimakuban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
totally kewl!

chrisss

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

chrisss

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
QUOTE (wirahijau @ Jan 25 2012, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
angel eye black face with chrome ring in situ

very nice, quite like it.
But it is the version where you have to open up the headlamp casing and put in the angel eyes and then reseal it ?

I am a bit worried about water entering after sealing.... sad.gif huh.gif
Join Rexton Hub on Facebook

Rexton 270 Xdi, black over black leather, 2005
Mods: Eco 2.0 Remap with EGR delete, UR racing bars, RSpro steel brake hoses, Ixion front grille and eyelids, Eco-Tint, HID main & foggies, Hyunkia absorbers, LEDs cabin light, Meguiar detailling job.
Pipeline: Arnott air suspension front & rear, body job front bumper & grille, body kit job rear bumper & double exhaust after removing spare.....To be continued.

mckhairie

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

mckhairie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
QUOTE (chrisss @ Jan 30 2012, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very nice, quite like it.
But it is the version where you have to open up the headlamp casing and put in the angel eyes and then reseal it ?

I am a bit worried about water entering after sealing.... sad.gif huh.gif

Yes, open up the headlamp and re-seal it. Proven no water spill into it.

r3xt0n

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Well done bro, it looks so sexy with Angel Eye. Do you buy the Angel Eye ring ready made or you DIY building it yourselves? If can DIY everything from scratch and include installation, I am sure many bros interested to add this to their Rexton.

BTW, possible to DIY making similar LED ring for our logo embedded on bonnet? Just a R will do, I think this will looks good and easier for us to recognize each other from far.

jns6888

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

jns6888

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

DIY the LED ring oh~
after reseal...afraid......the water will enter when raining or wash car..........

allan69

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:31 AM

allan69

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
QUOTE (mckhairie @ Jan 25 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 31 2012, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done bro, it looks so sexy with Angel Eye. Do you buy the Angel Eye ring ready made or you DIY building it yourselves? If can DIY everything from scratch and include installation, I am sure many bros interested to add this to their Rexton.

BTW, possible to DIY making similar LED ring for our logo embedded on bonnet? Just a R will do, I think this will looks good and easier for us to recognize each other from far.

Bro Mckhairie,
As inquired by Bro R3xt0n, do you DIY the Angel Eye Rings by yourself, something like http://www.youtube.c...feature=related? I am interested in electrical/ electonic stuff. Just wanted to know where to buy those components, especially the clear rods for heating up and reshaping to our lamp ring profile.

My Rex is currently with Ecomap, customized Turbo Vacuum Hose, K&N Drop in Filter, Bendix 4WD Brake Pad (Front & Rear), Petronas Urania SUPREMO CI-4 Lubricant Oil, FUCH TiTAN ATF 3353, Rear Coil Dampener, Tufoil Engine Treatment, HID 4300K, . . . . .

mckhairie

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

mckhairie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
Bro, nope we didnt diy ourselve. we bought the ready made just to save time. BTW, u can buy the rod from shop in Jalan Pasar but I forgot the shop name. It's same row with the parking lot towards Pudu Plaza.