Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

A New Forumer For Le Club Citroen - Future C4 2005 User

• Please log in to reply

ensaaj1969

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Tq bro bri

A. I never thought of the first 1k kmh. I did for my one year old saga. I left my wife with two car, Kia carens and saga blm. If something happen with one of them, my wife can still send them to school. Being a weekend father and husband, I need to ensure the car in tip-top conditions. Me just using the old jimny.
D. Having a new car for me. I have three cars now. I might consider viva 660cc , at least my 14 years old daughter can use it if she enter uni, or use to work.

B. Yup I will do the maintenance after each 5k km. I need the Brooklyn guys to help me diagnos the machine as I have no service histary for the c4.
C. I been sending my car to. Unauthorised workshop. Almost every month I have problems and cost me a lot. They claim can do everything but I earn my lesson.. with authorised service center, I just need to worry when the km travelled, and money.

Abdul aziz jaafar
My Best Old Man Toy : Citroen C4 2005

ensaaj1969

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Can anyone tell me why I am on probabation
Abdul aziz jaafar

nap

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:02 PM

nap

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Feb 19 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone tell me why I am on probabation

Like me, you are new. So we are both on PROBATION, macam masuk kerja ler... But I am 1st GEAR sebab baru jer register...

I am a future C5 owner (2012) model, Pearl White. Been reading up on Citroen issues, trawling the net. Its a mix, good and bad. Happy and sad. Much like life I suppose.

I am so looking forward to the arrival of the car in mid-March!

ensaaj1969

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:50 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (nap @ Feb 22 2012, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like me, you are new. So we are both on PROBATION, macam masuk kerja ler... But I am 1st GEAR sebab baru jer register...

I am a future C5 owner (2012) model, Pearl White. Been reading up on Citroen issues, trawling the net. Its a mix, good and bad. Happy and sad. Much like life I suppose.

I am so looking forward to the arrival of the car in mid-March!

Well done smile_tongue.gif smile_thumbup.gif bro

Wah new one 2012 model, ayoyo, you nampak handsome bro everyday. White lagi , you have same taste like me. Is it coincidence. I wear white shirt and sock everyday, and going to send the c4 for painting this week, Toyota white on the c4.
Abdul aziz jaafar

nap

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

nap

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Feb 23 2012, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done smile_tongue.gif smile_thumbup.gif bro

Wah new one 2012 model, ayoyo, you nampak handsome bro everyday. White lagi , you have same taste like me. Is it coincidence. I wear white shirt and sock everyday, and going to send the c4 for painting this week, Toyota white on the c4.

smile_thumbup.gif White is the new black now. Actually first I ordered Bourrasque (bluish), then changed to Perla Nera Black. But then the shipment arriving in mid-March onlyhas Haria Gray, Aluminium Gray,Thorium Gray White Pearl Nacre. So I chose white, but may yet change when I see the stocks... tak sabar dah ni... nombor pun dah reserve... smile_cool.gif

Do share with us your experience with the car from time to time, as I will too.

ensaaj1969

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (nap @ Feb 23 2012, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_thumbup.gif White is the new black now. Actually first I ordered Bourrasque (bluish), then changed to Perla Nera Black. But then the shipment arriving in mid-March onlyhas Haria Gray, Aluminium Gray,Thorium Gray White Pearl Nacre. So I chose white, but may yet change when I see the stocks... tak sabar dah ni... nombor pun dah reserve... smile_cool.gif

Waaaah,. I think you have been sekodeng this lovely french chick early this year right.excellent machine need nice tag too. It may have travelled long journey from France to Malaysia. Jangan gasak kuat sangatlah boss as I don't think that commercial c4 is designed similar to that of Sebastian loeb. smile_thumbup.gif
Abdul aziz jaafar

ensaaj1969

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
smile_approve.gif
Today I am officially the second owner of c4. Went straight to auto shop to get a replacement for the front headlight. Dah kekuningan warnanya. Dan change the old plate number.

From it shape obviously it has low values of drag coefficient, and the front and cabin length seem awkwardly not proportionate when looking from a distance. The guys at accessories shop said that the price is reasonable, but for me it is still low and feel lucky. Cornering is unbelievable good, and the suspenpension is amazingly great. Yahoo!!!!
Abdul aziz jaafar

ensaaj1969

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
.Yesterday went to accessory shop at nilai 3, get the audio system replaced, just removing the old speaker - no brand and the cloth break leaving unpleasant bass but good treble setting. Spend nearly 1 thou for that. The only option is pioneer and went back smiling. Then took my family to giant, and switch on the CD, my wife and kids enjoying the music and within minute I heard snorring on every corner of the car.

Today wake up and try to switch on the ignition, and I a bit shock to see all the digital is not functioning smile_cry.gif try to contact the PJ service center but they are not working on Sunday. Reaaly I am so panic. Since I got to go back to my hometown in seremban, I just close my eye, and twist the ignitioh and surprising it work, and the digital is on again. And beenronda2 around. - to mines, and the instrument panel still okay.
Abdul aziz jaafar

ensaaj1969

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:47 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
I think the car is not designed to adapt the Malaysian extreme weather. There was heavy rain, and I feel like under rumah atap zink, fortunately the c4 is not leaking, the brake and cornering are good even on a wet road. Not tilted when run over water, and I can feel that the car is pushed a side a bit when a bus overtaking the c4 at motorway. The steering can not stay still at the motorway Max speed limit and may be I need to do the high speed balancing
Abdul aziz jaafar

ensaaj1969

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
The road to nilai giant is not so good, panau and kurap here and there, typical Malaysian road when election is still away. With my two kid at the back, and my wife on my side, and boot filled with a trolley of home toiletteries, I feel the rear suspension is having a strain. Every time the c4 hit the kurap and panau, I feel macam kena hentak Batu kt belakang. I do not know why,

The PJ sales manager did make a phone call to me yesterday, and this syafiq seem very nice and warn me that the car need to be checked especially when I told him the problem I had with the display. He ask me to bring back the old speaker, I think he want to know the diffence between the original power specification between the old and the new speaker that I have installed. He warn me not to install amplifier and I am glad that I refuse to install any even though the offer is good. That thing is hungry of current, and may burn the crowded wiring, I think. Plan to send the c4 to the service center coming Saturday. smile_disapprove.gif
Abdul aziz jaafar