Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

A New Forumer For Le Club Citroen - Future C4 2005 User

• Please log in to reply

ensaaj1969

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (wallacetan @ Nov 18 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Bro Aziz,

TQ so much on your advice. I will trying to use the engine clean oil to see will it be improve or not.If still there then i will use the way mentione4d on a blog which using de-corbonised way..really hope it wont cost me lot..im almost die on spending the maintenance..hahaha..TQ Bro Aziz.

Dear bro wallacetan- you are fast learner and i hope that hahaha doesn't come togethrt with a burst of tears smile_big.gif

Well I,m still checking my car from obvious anomaly. Notice that the car is no longer giving warning even not wearing my seat belt and no indicator for the driver, my power windows is strange too. While I can lowered down the driver and both rear passanger windows if pressing quickly the window motorised with, my Co pilot window is lowered at preset interval. My radio is in french. Last night able to remove my fear factor on the onboard cabin setup and able to change the language and the detail of clock and date, that is after 7 month using this said financial slaughtering car. I think this is no longer truth.

Regards

Aziz
Abdul aziz jaafar
My Best Old Man Toy : Citroen C4 2005

wuttaheck

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

wuttaheck

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 13 2012, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear bro wuttaheck,

I think you are not only so polite on the road but also so quite busy. I check the putra height and ss2 about 21 km away. This bro ah wai went to your place and installed the battery ka!. Regular customer ker.. smile_big.gif

Today went to a workshop at sgramal kajang , using din 55 baterry that cost me 300 rm. The pat two days my on board display frequently show check oil engine, wan to see if after changing the battery such checking appear again. Went to alamanda to toy r us, to get Lego partsto make a fibreglass mold - cheaper and faster ways as i am not able to access the cnc machine in the place where I work. The radio tuner still unstable sometime the radio is tune to the local state channel. If i am in pahang, it will tune to FM pahang,and when I am in selangor, it tune to FM selangor. Well changing the battery still cannot solve the problem I had

Bro Aziz,

There's short cut from Putra Heights to SS2, less than 21 km smile_big.gif
When I'm at the office, I always go to Alltouch as it's nearest to my office. Plus, my office mates also go there.

I'm using the same battery, cost me RM350 including computer resetting...I guess inclusive of the delivery as well..hehe

Did you went to MZ Auto Sg. Ramal? So far I did all my regular servicing there as it's cheaper.

wallacetan

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 18 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear bro wallacetan- you are fast learner and i hope that hahaha doesn't come togethrt with a burst of tears smile_big.gif

Well I,m still checking my car from obvious anomaly. Notice that the car is no longer giving warning even not wearing my seat belt and no indicator for the driver, my power windows is strange too. While I can lowered down the driver and both rear passanger windows if pressing quickly the window motorised with, my Co pilot window is lowered at preset interval. My radio is in french. Last night able to remove my fear factor on the onboard cabin setup and able to change the language and the detail of clock and date, that is after 7 month using this said financial slaughtering car. I think this is no longer truth.

Regards

Aziz

Dear bro Aziz,

I was tried the engine cleaner oil and pump in ron 97..the effect is great and my car no longer down suddenly so far..but dunno the sgnal will come out agian not since it was delete by the mechanic..
will need to try few more week and see..

now my air con light oso cqannot see.. and the timer on dash board cant be set..cd player not function and my absorber came out sound when turn the stelling max..for sometime u turn..
my frenz sit in my car first very impress on the comfordability but then the sound come out and they was so surprise and ask me check out the sound source...

haha..anyway..i was love my car so much as it was really not a same standard with local car at all!!! nice!! hahaha..
Really TQTQTQ bro aziz on advice all the time..TQ ne..

wallacetan

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 18 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Regards

Aziz

Bro,

you open the onboard cabin and set up the language yourselve or go workshop? hav any manual can provide? i hope to DIY as well if can..no $$..hehe..

ensaaj1969

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (wallacetan @ Nov 21 2012, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,

you open the onboard cabin and set up the language yourselve or go workshop? hav any manual can provide? i hope to DIY as well if can..no $$..hehe..

Dear Bro wallacetan

The c4 is equipped with a display that allow the driver to configure the tuner, for example and checking the health condition of the car. I find it amazing. You can do it yourself and i just follow the manual.

Today I met my friend that recently bought peogeut and he expereinec the anti depollution fault just having the first 2000 km. His mechanics somehow detect that the battery is the culprit. Until now he never had a problem. I really thank bro wuttaheck for sharing his problem, I just hope the warning that i had earlier is because the battery is not able to supply enough current or voltage to the critical components of the car. Still monitoring the conditions of the car, now it is 4800 km to go before the next regular service.

Regards

Aziz
Abdul aziz jaafar

wallacetan

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 23 2012, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Bro wallacetan

The c4 is equipped with a display that allow the driver to configure the tuner, for example and checking the health condition of the car. I find it amazing. You can do it yourself and i just follow the manual.

Today I met my friend that recently bought peogeut and he expereinec the anti depollution fault just having the first 2000 km. His mechanics somehow detect that the battery is the culprit. Until now he never had a problem. I really thank bro wuttaheck for sharing his problem, I just hope the warning that i had earlier is because the battery is not able to supply enough current or voltage to the critical components of the car. Still monitoring the conditions of the car, now it is 4800 km to go before the next regular service.

Regards

Aziz

Bro Aziz,

Really thanks on your reply. But may i know where is the display to configure the tuner? i try to configure it but seem like the button is not function..the button i press is on the dash board, on the screen that show speed and others..

but somehow i cant manage to set it as the button not function..

Bro aziz, did you face a problem as in like the car will "mati" suddenly as we lower the speed while turn or traffic light?
my car hav this problem now..i think is because the injection hole block as what the foreman said..need to send to overhault..but it ttake me RM 1200..very exp as i no money to repair now..hahaha..mayb will try use the anti-carbon solution into the engine see how first..how it works and can reduce my cost...

will share with yours if it work..TQ all bro and happy to meet you all here..cheers..

ensaaj1969

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (wallacetan @ Nov 26 2012, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Aziz,

Really thanks on your reply. But may i know where is the display to configure the tuner? i try to configure it but seem like the button is not function..the button i press is on the dash board, on the screen that show speed and others..

Bro aziz, did you face a problem as in like the car will "mati" suddenly as we lower the speed while turn or traffic light?
my car hav this problem now..i think is because the injection hole block as what the foreman said..need to send to overhault..but it ttake me RM 1200..very exp as i no money to repair now..hahaha..mayb will try use the anti-carbon solution into the engine see how first..how it works and can reduce my cost...

will share with yours if it work..TQ all bro and happy to meet you all here..cheers..

Dear bro wallacetan

This Citroen has many version, mine is the hatchback similar to bro wuttaheck's. If i not mistaken your is the Picasso. I find that the Picasso seat is very comfortable. I do not know whether Picasso has the onboard features similar to c4 hatchback, if i am not mistaken the new c4 2012 also don't have this feature.

So far I have the problem that you mentioned. I used to drive Suzuki jimny before I trade against the c4, and the jimny always have that problem. I just used a tea spoon holder to play around with throttle valve - jimny has a caburater type engine. Bad thing the engine has high idle rpm but never died.

Last Friday it was a really heavy between gambang and gombak, and the road covered with water, and i had the antipollution fault after I had a break at termerloh. I am glad that with my earlier experience and just closing my eyes not looking at the warning. Termerloh to my house is about 100+++ km. The next day, is dry and take my car to my parent house in seremban which about 30 km away, and he warning dissappear as I pass seremban r&r. Well the warning is not really comes from old battery, it seems that one of the sensor is exposed to water and as the water washed away or evaporated, then it back to normal conditions. I wish I can find where is the location of the sensor

Fine regards

Today 7 Dec, driving in the city center of kuantanon my way back to pekan. The day is bright no heavy rain. Few km from the city, a small lorry overtake me, and i have to follow since the slow lane was so narrow as many car stops( tanjung lupur.- full of warungs). After a moment my c4 trigger the anti pollution fault warning to my surprise. Manage to drive back to pekan even driving at 100 kmh. So I think not only the sensor may get wet but also sensitive to exhaust gaseous as well.where actually the sensor maybe

Just came back having my late 3am coffee. Crank my c4 and the anti pollution warning Gone. Will try to follow an old lorry again at low speed again if I can to see whether the warning come back.

Aziz
Abdul aziz jaafar

wuttaheck

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

wuttaheck

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (wallacetan @ Nov 26 2012, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Aziz,

Bro wallacetan,

Maybe you can find something useful below:

http://c4owners.org/download.php

Cheers!

wallacetan

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (wuttaheck @ Dec 7 2012, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro wallacetan,

Maybe you can find something useful below:

http://c4owners.org/download.php

Cheers!

Dear Bro,

Thank you so much on your manual!! really appreciated.
my car now still can down suddenly when running slow etc jam / traffic light..
im looking on the solution and the fault which i hope not spent me more money..haha..

Thank you bro!!

wallacetan

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (ensaaj1969 @ Nov 27 2012, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear bro wallacetan

This Citroen has many version, mine is the hatchback similar to bro wuttaheck's. If i not mistaken your is the Picasso. I find that the Picasso seat is very comfortable. I do not know whether Picasso has the onboard features similar to c4 hatchback, if i am not mistaken the new c4 2012 also don't have this feature.

So far I have the problem that you mentioned. I used to drive Suzuki jimny before I trade against the c4, and the jimny always have that problem. I just used a tea spoon holder to play around with throttle valve - jimny has a caburater type engine. Bad thing the engine has high idle rpm but never died.

Last Friday it was a really heavy between gambang and gombak, and the road covered with water, and i had the antipollution fault after I had a break at termerloh. I am glad that with my earlier experience and just closing my eyes not looking at the warning. Termerloh to my house is about 100+++ km. The next day, is dry and take my car to my parent house in seremban which about 30 km away, and he warning dissappear as I pass seremban r&r. Well the warning is not really comes from old battery, it seems that one of the sensor is exposed to water and as the water washed away or evaporated, then it back to normal conditions. I wish I can find where is the location of the sensor

Fine regards

Today 7 Dec, driving in the city center of kuantanon my way back to pekan. The day is bright no heavy rain. Few km from the city, a small lorry overtake me, and i have to follow since the slow lane was so narrow as many car stops( tanjung lupur.- full of warungs). After a moment my c4 trigger the anti pollution fault warning to my surprise. Manage to drive back to pekan even driving at 100 kmh. So I think not only the sensor may get wet but also sensitive to exhaust gaseous as well.where actually the sensor maybe

Just came back having my late 3am coffee. Crank my c4 and the anti pollution warning Gone. Will try to follow an old lorry again at low speed again if I can to see whether the warning come back.

Aziz

Dear Bro Aziz,

TQ so much on your sharing with so details!!
Yes, agree with the seat on picasso is very comfort and the car is very nice as well.
personally i was feel happy to have such car.
but when come to service part, i feel like alot of mechanic is trying trying method..they not even know wat is the problem and happened few time whereas after service the problem still persist..arghhh...really make me headache..

but anyway.. i learn alot from this car and especially know all of yours as part of my learning life..hahaha..
really thanks all bro!!
i will try my best to make my car in perfect cond with the minimum $$.. ahha.. smile_wink.gif