Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Skoda Octavia

• Please log in to reply

jefflhlow

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

jefflhlow

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jul 17 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey bro, my ownership is not even 8 months .... and you're 8 years. I need to consult you on the best places to get those things fixed, bro! smile_sleepy.gif

I am trying to get stuff online but most of them unable to delivered or get stucked at custom. It's really pain in the butt!

I'll need to source real good contacts. Next going to try some Audi/VW Workshop and see.

kenso

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
Had a nice small gathering of Skoda Octavias last Friday .... looking forward to extend our little "family" to include more owners. Any Skoda drivers interested to join the next TT?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5723.jpg

br1

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Oct 1 2012, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Had a nice small gathering of Skoda Octavias last Friday .... looking forward to extend our little "family" to include more owners. Any Skoda drivers interested to join the next TT?

smile_thumbup.gif , 3 is not bad, it will grow soon, with the interest built up.....ours car club started just with 6