Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Show Your Teana

• Please log in to reply

paulkky

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:06 PM

paulkky

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Teana Owners

Just wanna to share my exterior mod to fellow Teana Owners....Inspiration from Thailand Teana Owners Club and Ativus...
Calling all Teana owner to share their car pictures...

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails

• MyTeana1.jpg
  • MyTeana2.jpg

2420l

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

2420l

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 631 posts
too nice 2 believe..keep it up!!!

jent8

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:56 PM

jent8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (paulkky @ Dec 26 2011, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Teana Owners

Just wanna to share my exterior mod to fellow Teana Owners....Inspiration from Thailand Teana Owners Club and Ativus...
Calling all Teana owner to share their car pictures...

Cheers

Aggressive! smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

keong111

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

keong111

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
QUOTE (jent8 @ Dec 27 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aggressive! smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Superb smile_thumbup.gif

Popcorn

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

Popcorn

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
QUOTE (keong111 @ Dec 29 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Superb smile_thumbup.gif

Beware folks.. Later this Jayraptor (Jaycraptor the big liar cum Naza salesman) will post his Forte pics saying that it's much nicer than Teana.. and even Ferarri or Lambor smile_tongue.gif
Cruiser

paulkky

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

paulkky

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
QUOTE (Popcorn @ Dec 29 2011, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beware folks.. Later this Jayraptor (Jaycraptor the big liar cum Naza salesman) will post his Forte pics saying that it's much nicer than Teana.. and even Ferarri or Lambor smile_tongue.gif

Bro's & for Jay

This topic is for Teana only, please do not post other pictures other than Teana (warning 1st, hehehe)

People say Teana is an old man's car, but i just wanna to show, with just minor changes it will transform to a more aggressive look.

Now waiting for the front DRL from Ativus, (which integrated into the bumper chrome)..

Cheers

Nokia6280

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
aiyo ! yo ! you have just converted a luxury car to a street car... smile_blackeye.gif Just imagine you put these 2 side by side smile_tongue.gif

jent8

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

jent8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
QUOTE (paulkky @ Dec 30 2011, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro's & for Jay

This topic is for Teana only, please do not post other pictures other than Teana (warning 1st, hehehe)

People say Teana is an old man's car, but i just wanna to show, with just minor changes it will transform to a more aggressive look.

Now waiting for the front DRL from Ativus, (which integrated into the bumper chrome)..

Cheers

Aiyo brother.. who says old man's car? I am not even 35 lar.. However I must admit one of the reason I bought the Teana is for its' conservative looks but brags of class and luxury - basically the big boss image... sometimes very hard for people to take me seriously coz of my age...

Anyway, was just thinking of adding DRL myself. I seen a picture before (from Ativus) - very nice. Pls update pics and cost later..

kevin62

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:11 AM

kevin62

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
QUOTE (paulkky @ Dec 30 2011, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro's & for Jay

Cheers

bro,
where to buy the ativus drl for teana?
thanks
BIG KEV

paulkky

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

paulkky

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
QUOTE (kevin62 @ Jan 5 2012, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro,
where to buy the ativus drl for teana?
thanks

Thailand bro...u need email to ativus..go google and enter the site...Paypal & bank transfers only.

Cheers