Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Tampering Odometer On Rondo

• Please log in to reply

drhilmi

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:30 PM

drhilmi

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Thanks Sugen.. Well, as long as price offered is more than my remaining settlement then it should be okay isn't it?..

QUOTE (sugen @ Dec 10 2011, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for your infor.. Kelvin just sold his 08 Rondo for 50k to a use car dealer.. Then, the dealer price it at 58k.. hope this help

wingman7

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

wingman7

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
bro drhilmi,

you can try www.mudah.com.my lah. It's free anyway, managed to sold my other 2 cars there (Accent 1.5 and Savvy 1.2). Tried motortrader before, but not even 1 call after advertising for more than 2 weeks........wasted RM60 x 2....

Good luck to you smile.gif

br1

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (wingman7 @ Feb 2 2012, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro drhilmi,

you can try www.mudah.com.my lah. It's free anyway, managed to sold my other 2 cars there (Accent 1.5 and Savvy 1.2). Tried motortrader before, but not even 1 call after advertising for more than 2 weeks........wasted RM60 x 2....

Good luck to you smile.gif

now mudah and carlist seems good and easy to sell car there!
Motortrader last time very good, sold 4 cars there, last year advertise under King size - no response at all, finally just trade in to dealer - also their forum in motortrader also quiet, and look like virus infected too!!! Have not been there since in AW.