Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need Advice To Sms To Where For Traffic Police Complaints?

• Please log in to reply

mtvcarfan

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

mtvcarfan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
I need help in where to send sms help. What is the number to sms to Polis?

The place I go is one way on nearly all places. But some idiots disobey. I saw last week a girl smashed her head and bled on the windscreen because the oncoming car was going against her in the wrong direction. there are so many signs saying no entry and One way only but these people choose to be above the law and don't care!

Today was another idiot who ferried school children in her bas sekolah Unser against the traffic! She shouted at the woman who was driving legally because her children on board flung from their seats! It is getting ridiculous when some people think they can do as they like and have no regards for other drivers who are behaving decently. smile_disapprove.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
Probably have to check with the Police Station at your area...... smile_tongue.gif

tpl

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
the girl sure no wear seatbelt... saman!!
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Dec 5 2011, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the girl sure no wear seatbelt... saman!!

Rear seat belt ruling start only in 2012 woh!

tpl

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Dec 6 2011, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rear seat belt ruling start only in 2012 woh!

maybe the girl in the front seat?
2012 NMT President

jacksonljs

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (mtvcarfan @ Nov 30 2011, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need help in where to send sms help. What is the number to sms to Polis?

The place I go is one way on nearly all places. But some idiots disobey. I saw last week a girl smashed her head and bled on the windscreen because the oncoming car was going against her in the wrong direction. there are so many signs saying no entry and One way only but these people choose to be above the law and don't care!

Today was another idiot who ferried school children in her bas sekolah Unser against the traffic! She shouted at the woman who was driving legally because her children on board flung from their seats! It is getting ridiculous when some people think they can do as they like and have no regards for other drivers who are behaving decently. smile_disapprove.gif

Number to SMS to Polis: 32728 (DAPAT)

Another source to lodge a complaint, but i think it's better choice is you can send through e-mail to aduantrafik@jpj.gov.my . If JPJ was there with their uniformed officers and an unmarked car/truck to catch them in surprise, it's good chance to slap them with heavy fines and possibly a court order under reckless/dangerous driving.

It's nothing new as most MalingSIAL drivers (they doesn't deserved to be called as malaysian) are extremely brutal as well as outlaw. And no wonder some of our forummers mentioned that road signs in our country are just for decorations. Those bustards/bitches are either blind or rushing to get smacked.

Another examples of how MalingSIAL drivers (even if they were driving a Pepsi can cars) dare to drive against traffic flows

http://forum.autowor...howtopic=101446

vr2turbo

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
Good info..... smile_thumbup.gif

tpl

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Dec 6 2011, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Number to SMS to Polis: 32728 (DAPAT)

Another source to lodge a complaint, but i think it's better choice is you can send through e-mail to aduantrafik@jpj.gov.my . If JPJ was there with their uniformed officers and an unmarked car/truck to catch them in surprise, it's good chance to slap them with heavy fines and possibly a court order under reckless/dangerous driving.

It's nothing new as most MalingSIAL drivers (they doesn't deserved to be called as malaysian) are extremely brutal as well as outlaw. And no wonder some of our forummers mentioned that road signs in our country are just for decorations. Those bustards/bitches are either blind or rushing to get smacked.

Another examples of how MalingSIAL drivers (even if they were driving a Pepsi can cars) dare to drive against traffic flows

http://forum.autowor...howtopic=101446

bcos they think pepsi can stronger than satay stick(u flesh cover the metal) bikers...
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Jan 2 2012, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bcos they think pepsi can stronger than satay stick(u flesh cover the metal) bikers...

Because in Ma lay sia mah..... smile_blackeye.gif

tpl

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jan 3 2012, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because in Ma lay sia mah..... smile_blackeye.gif

smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT President