Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mf

• Please log in to reply

eohl79

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

eohl79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
QUOTE (2420l @ Dec 18 2011, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new shoes for ur ride ka??

Unker VR is tyre and rim expert wor. Price list also embedded into his brains. Tyre and rim sifu.

eohl79

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

eohl79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
QUOTE (jackson @ Dec 18 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But i have tried the interior cleaner. It foams hell of a lot smile_big.gif But it does clean. I was using it to clean car carpet mats, mine was thick carpet type. So was quite simple to use. Spray on, brush, wipe with damp cloth or rinse with water, then vaccum with wet dry vac and leave to dry. Will post in new thread with pics when i have the time.

Aiya, my wet dry vac motor burnt. Kaput. Need to get another one. Which one you using? Also, did the fabric cleaner leave a nice apple scent like from the bottle? Hope it is not too over powering or like "chemical" kind of smell. Need to clean up my K-car fabric.

jackson

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
QUOTE (eohl79 @ Dec 18 2011, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiya, my wet dry vac motor burnt. Kaput. Need to get another one. Which one you using? Also, did the fabric cleaner leave a nice apple scent like from the bottle? Hope it is not too over powering or like "chemical" kind of smell. Need to clean up my K-car fabric.

yup, leaves nice apple smell smile_thumbup.gif but only if u go real close to the fabric and smell.

My wet dry vac is karcher forgot model number.
It's easy when you know how...

vr2turbo

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (2420l @ Dec 18 2011, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new shoes for ur ride ka??

New shoes for mechanic's ride. I see him for car repair, he consult me on tyres, fair exchange.......... smile_tongue.gif