Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Beware Of Sungard Tint @ Jalan Kuchai Lama

• Please log in to reply

swinee

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:48 AM

swinee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
some shops is like tat la..i went to an authorised branded shop also to tint my another car..
cos this outlet is new and the only authorised over here in this town..so bo bian la..trust them lo..
walk in, enquiries, and wait them do tint..

cos the car OEM come with hi range tint liao..just i just add on another cheapo tint lo to make it more dark nia..but still it charged is quite heftly le..cos still a lower range of that branded tint..and i dun trust Brother's color paper tint smile_clown.gif

but the prob is inside the shop, there is a car doing a high range tint, so the boss walkaround to check on his workers..and even one time i want masuk the shop, he tell me wait a while..cos doing tint..tak boleh open door...later got dust masuk tint..ok lo..i understand.. smile_blush.gif

den after tat car done liao..my turn..the boss just sit there..not even want to see how thier guys do their tint lo..ok..fine again..i trust they are experience enuf..then customer open n close the door freely when my car doing the tint..y diff standard one ah...issit cheapo tint dust wont go in ah?? smile_disapprove.gif

and finally it is done, found some spots on on all the 4 windows..i dun think it is water not dried yet according to them.. but based on my experience surely need retint again..prob is if retint then my first layer when they tear out sure gone case..zzz smile_angry.gif

and my oem tint is way exp than the cheapo tint..bcos the workmanship is lousy..altot product is good..cos my car looks fantastic after dual layer minus out the few spots..now in the midst dunno want to complain to them or not let them retint.. smile_question.gif

but i swear i wont go back to them..and luckily the other car which i'm using the high range tint with the same brand is not done by them..i'm glad to pay more RM100-200 for the workmanship done by the other authourised deale..which so far i see professionalism in them and really put effort in it smile_thumbup.gif

br1

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (swinee @ Jan 22 2012, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some shops is like tat la..i went to an authorised branded shop also to tint my another car..
cos this outlet is new and the only authorised over here in this town..so bo bian la..trust them lo..
walk in, enquiries, and wait them do tint..

cos the car OEM come with hi range tint liao..just i just add on another cheapo tint lo to make it more dark nia..but still it charged is quite heftly le..cos still a lower range of that branded tint..and i dun trust Brother's color paper tint smile_clown.gif

but the prob is inside the shop, there is a car doing a high range tint, so the boss walkaround to check on his workers..and even one time i want masuk the shop, he tell me wait a while..cos doing tint..tak boleh open door...later got dust masuk tint..ok lo..i understand.. smile_blush.gif

den after tat car done liao..my turn..the boss just sit there..not even want to see how thier guys do their tint lo..ok..fine again..i trust they are experience enuf..then customer open n close the door freely when my car doing the tint..y diff standard one ah...issit cheapo tint dust wont go in ah?? smile_disapprove.gif

and finally it is done, found some spots on on all the 4 windows..i dun think it is water not dried yet according to them.. but based on my experience surely need retint again..prob is if retint then my first layer when they tear out sure gone case..zzz smile_angry.gif

and my oem tint is way exp than the cheapo tint..bcos the workmanship is lousy..altot product is good..cos my car looks fantastic after dual layer minus out the few spots..now in the midst dunno want to complain to them or not let them retint.. smile_question.gif

but i swear i wont go back to them..and luckily the other car which i'm using the high range tint with the same brand is not done by them..i'm glad to pay more RM100-200 for the workmanship done by the other authourised deale..which so far i see professionalism in them and really put effort in it smile_thumbup.gif

"yat fern chieen - yat fern for" - 1 ct 1 cargo.

swinee

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

swinee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Jan 22 2012, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"yat fern chieen - yat fern for" - 1 ct 1 cargo.

prob is not the tint quality itself..it certainly is workmanship and boss punya attitude..
the pruduct itself is prob free..
so the service given to the customer is diff just bcos u select of lower range..but still that shop is authorised dealer for that brand ma..i dinn walk in to buy chapalang tint wo.. smile_disapprove.gif

br1

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (swinee @ Jan 22 2012, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
prob is not the tint quality itself..it certainly is workmanship and boss punya attitude..
the pruduct itself is prob free..
so the service given to the customer is diff just bcos u select of lower range..but still that shop is authorised dealer for that brand ma..i dinn walk in to buy chapalang tint wo.. smile_disapprove.gif

Then - they will close shop soon , believe me - by pass in 6 months times - they should be gone!!!! free advertisement by mouth to mouth advertisement is very effective!!!

Gunnerzz

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Jan 22 2012, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then - they will close shop soon , believe me - by pass in 6 months times - they should be gone!!!! free advertisement by mouth to mouth advertisement is very effective!!!

Agree with u on this one.
If one often drive around the city, they will notice some shop are closed and another one is open.

Me, there are only 2 tint shop that i trust in Melaka.
Both have good workmanship and dont push other product or upgrade this and that.
Even bought me dinner as i dont have appointment to tint and they even had to work late to finished the Pajero.
Despite, workmanship is good.

flee

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

flee

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,018 posts
QUOTE (cwen @ Nov 26 2011, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ATTN: BEWARE OF "SUNGARD TINT" @ JALAN JUCHAI LAMA

I bought a voucher online deal from I LOVE DISCOUNT of RM150 for tinting at Sungard Tint.

Made appointment more than ONE month ahead. When I arrived on that day, ON TIME, we found that there was a car already tinting on the spot.

And they only have TWO staff working on ONE car! This begs the question of effeciency in this shop.
There was an old lady in the shop, (who i later on found out is actually the boss).

I was told it would be 4-5 hours to tint my car. (Oh.. Okayy?? The last time my friend tinted here only took 2-3 hours.) So nevermind, I went opposite to have breakfast.

Came back after 1 hour plus and waited for the 1st car to leave. 1 hour later, the car left. A 2nd car came in. It was already 1pm.

I thought they were going to start tinting on my car, but my partner pointed out to me that they were measuring and cutting the tint film for this car that came after me! I noticed that car's owner was another lady chatting with the old lady boss of the shop, so I suppose they were friends.

WOW! So just because they were friends she asked her staff to tint for her friend's car first!

I came out of the waiting room and questioned the staff why are they not tinting my car yet? I said I already made an appointment at 10.30am. He said this other car also made appointment already. (WTF???) And he said "I already told you 4-5 hours earlier right?" . I looked over at the boss for support, BUT she turned away!! (WOW!!!! GOOD ONE!) . Since the boss herself also didn't give a shit, what more could I say?

- So now I'm just waiting while they are still tinting the OTHER car that came AFTER me, as I type this.
I believe this is partly just because the voucher deal I bought is RM150 and I do not want to upgrade to a higher tint when they tried market-talking me when I got here.

I am not asking any of you for symphaty, I just hope I manage to inform any future victims of this f**king UNPROFESSIONAL shop. (Please excuse me of my profanities, I am just really disgusted and pissed. If you were me right now and you see the image of the boss herself, you would know what I mean. I actually thought she was a maid/cleaner of the shop when I got here!)

So, if any of you wish to purchase any online voucher deals, BEWARE of who you are buying from. Because unlike walk-ins, you have already paid on online vouchers and can't walk out if you hate the way the shop treat you. I would have already walked out if I have not paid my RM150 on this bullsh*t SUNGARD TINT shop deal.

And lastly, BEWARE OF SUNGARD TINT @ Jalan Kuchai Lama .
Nearby old klang road, opposite Old Town White Coffee.

Whether I am so angry and disgusted right now because of my lack of sleep and having to wake up early this morning due to this so called 'appointment', I don't know. All I know is, they are being UNPROFESSIONAL in their customer service!
Thank you.

Add On: I just spoke to the boss 5 mins ago, to cut it short, even she was giving me all sort of excuses that don't make sense! In the end she said "I'll try to make it fast for you ok." . ... .. .. Er... Yeah... "Okay".

Frankly, I would not buy a tint job for just RM 150. The deal is too good to be true, as you have found out!

Anyway, for a first post, we have great suspicions about you as well. You might be a competitor to this shop...
Regards,
Flee

vr2turbo

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (flee @ Jan 24 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Frankly, I would not buy a tint job for just RM 150. The deal is too good to be true, as you have found out!

Anyway, for a first post, we have great suspicions about you as well. You might be a competitor to this shop...

Still one post only...cabut already..... smile_blackeye.gif

I did my tint with my usual shop. May not be the cheapest but the first time around lasted 8 years until tint turned color but still did not come off.... smile_thumbup.gif

ntc2000

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jan 30 2012, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still one post only...cabut already..... smile_blackeye.gif

I did my tint with my usual shop. May not be the cheapest but the first time around lasted 8 years until tint turned color but still did not come off.... smile_thumbup.gif

ehemmm.... promotion again... hahahaha... 059.gif

dealmates deals/February...-RM299

additional charges very geng woh:

Additional fee of RM100 chargable for Luxury Saloon, Mini MPV and 4X4 vehicles
Additional fee of RM150 chargable for MPVs
Additional fee of RM80 – RM120 chargeable for tint removal of old tint for Luxury Saloons, Mini MPVs, MPVs, 4X4 and Saloon Vehicles

vr2turbo

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Feb 21 2012, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ehemmm.... promotion again... hahahaha... 059.gif

dealmates deals/February...-RM299

additional charges very geng woh:

Additional fee of RM100 chargable for Luxury Saloon, Mini MPV and 4X4 vehicles
Additional fee of RM150 chargable for MPVs
Additional fee of RM80 – RM120 chargeable for tint removal of old tint for Luxury Saloons, Mini MPVs, MPVs, 4X4 and Saloon Vehicles

Add this and add that, then not cheap anymore...... smile_blackeye.gif