Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Gwm Double Cab

• Please log in to reply

samuelchy

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

samuelchy

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
anyone of you heard of this brand? this is the latest Double-cab vehicles that enter Sabah. heard from the salesperson that this car is now selling like hot cakes in West M'sia, quite wonder...
in fact, the price tag is very attractive, but once i sit on it, even an old Isuzu Invader/Rodeo is much comfortable than it, for the read seat. and the finishing is simply thumbs down for me... somehow the salesperson also told that lot of the parts is used as per D-max, and quite obvious on the dashboard part...

ntc2000

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:35 AM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (samuelchy @ Nov 26 2011, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyone of you heard of this brand? this is the latest Double-cab vehicles that enter Sabah. heard from the salesperson that this car is now selling like hot cakes in West M'sia, quite wonder...
in fact, the price tag is very attractive, but once i sit on it, even an old Isuzu Invader/Rodeo is much comfortable than it, for the read seat. and the finishing is simply thumbs down for me... somehow the salesperson also told that lot of the parts is used as per D-max, and quite obvious on the dashboard part...

izzit? I dont think so..

I heard the turbo lag is quite obvious. Engine part used as per D-Max?? lol, it is Mitsubishi engine as I know.

For double cab, go for hilux smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

I can say it is proven durable compare to frontier, triton, ranger and navara. My family relative, around 10-12 hilux no problem till now. (newly added 2 medium silver facelift and 1 black mica...). Although it is lack of power but engine is durable.

Others like frontier engine 3rd piston crank shaft cracked, bearing kaput(design defect as pomen said), ranger GB issue and etc.