Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Citroen C4

• Please log in to reply

manhd70

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

manhd70

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (chuakz @ May 26 2012, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard a rumour that Brooklands contract with citroen expires this year and will not be renewed?

really...i think citroen needs to find a distributor who is more aggressive & have sustainable plans in their marketing effort...the brand is pretty strong...but a lot of hard work needs to be put as far as Malaysia market is concern...

kaminski

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

kaminski

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
QUOTE (chuakz @ May 26 2012, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard a rumour that Brooklands contract with citroen expires this year and will not be renewed?

If that's true then one would expect Naza Group to have signed up for the Citroen Dealership, probably encouraged to do so by Peugeot........

In China they have just announced that the Citroen and Peugeot dealerships will be merged, saving costs apparently, I'm sure the same will happen here!
The way to combat obnoxious ideas is with other ideas. The way to combat falsehoods is with truth.

Some bugger hijacked my Avatar!

chuakz

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

chuakz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (kaminski @ May 27 2012, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If that's true then one would expect Naza Group to have signed up for the Citroen Dealership, probably encouraged to do so by Peugeot........

In China they have just announced that the Citroen and Peugeot dealerships will be merged, saving costs apparently, I'm sure the same will happen here!

that's good news...while NAZA may not be the best in terms of service...they are really good at marketing and brand building...if all is good...we might just see Citroens selling as well as Peugeots

laura79

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (chuakz @ May 28 2012, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's good news...while NAZA may not be the best in terms of service...they are really good at marketing and brand building...if all is good...we might just see Citroens selling as well as Peugeots

Sorry to disappoint the Naza supporters out there, but Brooklands Motors a.k.a. Carrington Supreme Sdn Bhd is HERE TO STAY!

i wonder who started the rumour... Citroen is HAPPY with us lah... renewed contract d lah ;p

I agree that we do not aggressively promote our cars as much as everybody else does theirs... but advertisements, roadshows, etc cost money. Guess where the A&P money comes from? ... Buyers, like yourselves!

If we did a lot of A&P, the DS4 would be priced at RM169k instead of the current RM150k! Correct? wink.gif

It's how you look at things lah... my Penang DS4 owner is super proud to be THE ONLY DS4 in Penang. Glamour, glory, and gloating rights as DS4 Ambassador all his since he got his car in March, and till the next 2 weeks... cos Penang DS4 #2 is on the way biggrin.gif

Bear with us lah. Just because you dont see a lot of Citroen A&P, doesnt mean we're not serious about the business and brand. We just do things differently to benefit our supportive customers and NOT fill the advertising agencies and media owners' pockets ;p

Here's little present to close this "speech" hahaha smile.gif

[attachment=5188:Copy_of_...2689_1_1.jpg][attachment=5189:Copy_of_IMAG2687_1.jpg
]

aeyyb2110

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

aeyyb2110

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
Whoa... those pinky roof sure a surprise. When launched? Got indicative price & specs?

laura79

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (aeyyb2110 @ May 31 2012, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa... those pinky roof sure a surprise. When launched? Got indicative price & specs?

nice huh? ;p

but not available for malaysia yet. we're still getting approvals...
when it's ready for sale, i will let u know smile.gif

i may be customer #2, after my boss! hahah!

moskau12

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

moskau12

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
so when ds5 is coming in, next year right? are u sure u gonna bring hybrid 4?

laura79

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (moskau12 @ Jun 3 2012, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so when ds5 is coming in, next year right? are u sure u gonna bring hybrid 4?

Sorry but we havent received any official note from Citroen that DS5 will come into Malaysia next year wor...
We are still HOPING very hard biggrin.gif

chuakz

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

chuakz

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
QUOTE (laura79 @ May 31 2012, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice huh? ;p

but not available for malaysia yet. we're still getting approvals...
when it's ready for sale, i will let u know smile.gif

i may be customer #2, after my boss! hahah!

nice....DS3 and C3....here to gauge response??

laura79

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

laura79

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
QUOTE (chuakz @ Jun 5 2012, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice....DS3 and C3....here to gauge response??

well, DS3 here because my boss loves it so much that he HAD TO buy it in!!! haha.