Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Citroen C4

• Please log in to reply

Black16V

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

Black16V

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Hi Guys,

It has been a very long time since I last wrote in this forum......yea since departed from my beloved Black ZX16v.
So happen couple of days ago I dropped by at a dealer to fatch my friend as he is servicing his ride. To my surprise I saw a shining red new C4 lying ideal in the showroom. Damn! it is so beautiful! gorgeous! The price quoted to me a decent RM125k++.

It is a THP155 model with 6 speed EGS.

Has anybody saw it? Why they never promote it?

Art806

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

Art806

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts
If you flip through Auto Trader magazine, there's an advert of it on pg 3 or 5, with a RCP $138,888....
<BR>-Art-<BR><BR>My Ride:<BR><BR><A HREF="http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334">http://www.cardomain.com/id/Art4334</A></a>

Visit My Website

swinee

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

swinee

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
seen the actual car..fabulous spec..but i saw the price is at 130k OTR
and a few units came in but had been snapped up liao smile_blush.gif
dealer mentioned not yet officially launched..but not surprisingly they dont advertiesed much as usual.. smile_blackeye.gif

Black16V

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

Black16V

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
The one in Motortrader (cover story Passat CC) is Grand C4 Picasso.

Reportedly the new C4 to be officially launch on the 16 Dec 2011 inconjunction of relocation of Brookland KL showroom.

Selling price quoted for RM125,990 excl insurance of RM3,485.50.

This is an Exclusive model with long list of standard equipments such as :-
1) Auto electric parking brake
2) Paddle shift
3) Electrochrome rear view mirrow
4) Tinted Glass
5) Panaromic roof
6) Auto front screen wiper
7) Auto headlight
8) 17" alloy rim
etc........

Hopefully this time around Brookland will put more effort to bring back the glory of Citroen in Malaysia as what the ZX and Xantia have done in the past.

They have the products!

azlan96

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

azlan96

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Weird looking selespeed gearbox.. wonder if its reliable or not..

http://www.facebook....mp;l=832d4bad2d

tazztham

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

tazztham

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts
hi guys,

time to switch to continental man. no more japs. with that price it is a hit for all hatch and even sedan. pack with features...pedal shift aka manual... engine now worry, parts all the same now for Peug, Citroen and even Mini

looks like well built too. smile_thumbup.gif

tazztham

br1

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (tazztham @ Dec 17 2011, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys,

time to switch to continental man. no more japs. with that price it is a hit for all hatch and even sedan. pack with features...pedal shift aka manual... engine now worry, parts all the same now for Peug, Citroen and even Mini

looks like well built too. smile_thumbup.gif

wow look like a better bet than on a 308T (with Naza "good" service & parts back up)
which one is better, sifu? you test drive oledi?

roocarroll

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

roocarroll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
At that price, if you are looking for a French car, you might want to get the 407.

kenso

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
Went to have a look at the distant cousin of the 308 today smile_blush.gif

As I was driving into the showroom along the Federal Highway, saw a C4 with trade plates pulling out to the Federal Highway for a test drive. As I stepped in, it was a hickory brown C4 that was placed closest to the entrance. First thing that struck me was how handsome it looked .... very masculine (especially contrasted to the 308 which looked more feminine). Then I noticed the car had halogen which was a bit of a turn off (then again, the 308 is also sporting halogens so that was nit picking and not to mention paying RM7k more will get u dynamic bi-xenons which is fantastic). Sat in the back and I was somewhat surprised to note the non-existing headroom (I'm 178cm in height). Rear legroom space is similar to the 308. Moving to the front, I was surprised to see the cutesy gear handle .... I say cutesy coz it's so small, it looked fragile. Wonder how long it can last.

Left without testing coz the rear headroom and legroom did not fit my requirements. I do wonder if the same Prince engine found here has the same engine knocking issues as the Peugeot ... if they do, are Brooklyn well equipped to deal with it better than Nasim.

twincharge

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

twincharge

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Dec 18 2011, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to have a look at the distant cousin of the 308 today smile_blush.gif

As I was driving into the showroom along the Federal Highway, saw a C4 with trade plates pulling out to the Federal Highway for a test drive. As I stepped in, it was a hickory brown C4 that was placed closest to the entrance. First thing that struck me was how handsome it looked .... very masculine (especially contrasted to the 308 which looked more feminine). Then I noticed the car had halogen which was a bit of a turn off (then again, the 308 is also sporting halogens so that was nit picking and not to mention paying RM7k more will get u dynamic bi-xenons which is fantastic). Sat in the back and I was somewhat surprised to note the non-existing headroom (I'm 178cm in height). Rear legroom space is similar to the 308. Moving to the front, I was surprised to see the cutesy gear handle .... I say cutesy coz it's so small, it looked fragile. Wonder how long it can last.

Left without testing coz the rear headroom and legroom did not fit my requirements. I do wonder if the same Prince engine found here has the same engine knocking issues as the Peugeot ... if they do, are Brooklyn well equipped to deal with it better than Nasim.

yes rear room is a big let down.. legroom still ok but headroom is low...
another let down is the door.. you dun heard the thud sound like other conti...
gear nob is "weird" ..... control panel has the same issue like 308, you need to strech ur hand far out to reach...
biggest letdown, those sales rep sitting there like security guard.. no one even spoke to me although i spend more than 10 minutes looking at the car... other customers are not entertained as well.. dont hav confident on them and this company at all...