Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Car Clinic - Market Survey (2nd - 4th December 2011)

• Please log in to reply

Andy214

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
Calling all Suzuki Swift owners, bought NEW from January 2011 onwards.
There will be a Car Clinic at MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre from 2nd to 4th December 2011 (Friday ~ Sunday) whereby a consumer market research agency will be conducting a vehicle research study.

Basically they're looking for specific car model owners with specific criteria to participate for the research. Participants will get paid in the process (RM100~RM200; For Swift, its RM200), it's actually an incentive as a small token of thank you.
Participants will also get a chance to be among the 1st to view and evaluate 6 car models (not yet launch/release).
NOTE: This is not a scam or sales, this is a legitimate research agency and the car companies pays them to conduct this research.

The criteria is as below:
1. 25 – 55 years old MALAYSIAN ONLY
2. Vehicle purchase NEW from January 2011 - Present
Car Model: Peugeot 308, Proton Persona, Proton Inspira, Honda City, Toyota Vios, Kia Forte, Perodua Myvi, Suzuki Swift, Mazda3 (Hatchback)
3. Main decision maker and main car driver

If anyone of you (or your friends) meets the criteria and are interested, please contact me ASAP because there're limited space available for each car model. Once I register for you, someone should call you up for a short interview and if you pass it, only then your place is confirmed and you may choose the schedule for the clinic survey (which can take up to 2 or 3 hours estimated).

Interested members please SMS me your Full Name, Contact, Car Model, Date Of Purchase to: 012-235 5945 (Andy)

Thank you.