Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Need New Sticker...stavician

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

farish73

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

farish73

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
Bros,

Finally brought back Stavic home...need new sticker if Bro Rexton still permit Stavic to join the group...huhu...anyway, may I know what sort of parts that is the same as Rex 270? Need to start planning on spare parts...

Cheers
Farish

r3xt0n

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:35 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (farish73 @ Nov 15 2011, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bros,

Finally brought back Stavic home...need new sticker if Bro Rexton still permit Stavic to join the group...huhu...anyway, may I know what sort of parts that is the same as Rex 270? Need to start planning on spare parts...

Cheers
Farish

Congrats on your new purchase. You traded in your RX290 for Stavic? We have few bros who driving Stavic joined us but they not as active much. Can always get a new sticker whenever you met with Bro Razopower / Bro Teerex.

Stavic share the same engine and transmission as Rexton RX270XDI minus the 4WD system, so many engine parts are common. Bring your Stavic to our panel workshop for check up and full service changing all the lubs should be your first step. The rest will got to test drive to know its condition.

byebye2u

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (farish73 @ Nov 15 2011, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bros,

Cheers
Farish

congrat bro smile_thumbup.gif ..you trade in the 290?

chrisss

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

chrisss

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Nov 15 2011, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats on your new purchase. You traded in your RX290 for Stavic? We have few bros who driving Stavic joined us but they not as active much. Can always get a new sticker whenever you met with Bro Razopower / Bro Teerex.

Stavic share the same engine and transmission as Rexton RX270XDI minus the 4WD system, so many engine parts are common. Bring your Stavic to our panel workshop for check up and full service changing all the lubs should be your first step. The rest will got to test drive to know its condition.

Maybe we should rename to Rexic Hub.........rolleyes.gif smile_big.gif smile_clown.gif
Join Rexton Hub on Facebook

Rexton 270 Xdi, black over black leather, 2005
Mods: Eco 2.0 Remap with EGR delete, UR racing bars, RSpro steel brake hoses, Ixion front grille and eyelids, Eco-Tint, HID main & foggies, Hyunkia absorbers, LEDs cabin light, Meguiar detailling job.
Pipeline: Arnott air suspension front & rear, body job front bumper & grille, body kit job rear bumper & double exhaust after removing spare.....To be continued.

neonlee

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (chrisss @ Nov 16 2011, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe we should rename to Rexic Hub.........rolleyes.gif smile_big.gif smile_clown.gif

RexicKyact Hub smile_cool.gif

blit

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

blit

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
QUOTE (chrisss @ Nov 16 2011, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like not eating club. Disagree!

QUOTE (neonlee @ Nov 16 2011, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RexicKyact Hub smile_cool.gif

This one like not eating while on a boat. A bit better smile_approve.gif

r3xt0n

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:53 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (blit @ Nov 16 2011, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like not eating club. Disagree!

This one like not eating while on a boat. A bit better smile_approve.gif

Easier just to call SsangyongHub but will need more active bros to support on other models.

byebye2u

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Nov 16 2011, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Easier just to call SsangyongHub but will need more active bros to support on other models.

yes bro, even for rx290 not many of us know much about the car trouble shoot and parts.

r3xt0n

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 16 2011, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes bro, even for rx290 not many of us know much about the car trouble shoot and parts.

Right, also Stavic although it share lots of common parts with Rexton but we don't really know further details on Stavic until more Stavic Bros be more active and share more info.

farish73

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

farish73

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Nov 16 2011, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, also Stavic although it share lots of common parts with Rexton but we don't really know further details on Stavic until more Stavic Bros be more active and share more info.

I sold off my 290 after cant stand it anymore..its one after another due to the previous owner not really taking care of it.

waiting for the right time to join the DIY session soon.

mine i dont think its the full spec model but so far the feeling is great..(well, with 290 also i said the same..lol) will see if we can gather more stavician or not...if not then i just tag along with our rextonian...cant wait for our next outing again...