Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Cycle And Carriage Pj Horrible Service

• Please log in to reply

gtfan72

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

gtfan72

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
in europe, e class is used as taxi and c class probably for some fish monger. no thanks to our tax structure, benz is for tycoon here

mbw204

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

mbw204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (gtfan72 @ Jun 14 2012, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in europe, e class is used as taxi and c class probably for some fish monger. no thanks to our tax structure, benz is for tycoon here

so you have traveled a little, but your observation isn't all that good "s" class and "e" class are used as taxis in europe, here , lately, benz is no longer a "tycoons" preferred set of wheels, if you came out from the shell where you hibernate you might be able to notice that bentleys and rollers are the new choice of the local tycoons here, thanks to the AP system here.

a well traveled fish monger.

pat1988

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (gtfan72 @ Jun 14 2012, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean now I am Tai Koon ? smile_big.gif

pat1988

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (mbw204 @ Jun 14 2012, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was mistaken then. I been to both C & C Mutiara and PJ , I think both are having a in house competition to see which screws up the worst. Mercedes quality has improved but they forgot to improve the service centers.

You forgot about the one down south. It's also in the competition and the service manager reads this forum somemore. I think he is going to sabo my car next time! smile_shock.gif

mbw204

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

mbw204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (pat1988 @ Jun 14 2012, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean now I am Tai Koon ? smile_big.gif

Yup you are tycoon, I am fish monger by virtue of "gtfan72" stagnant standards, no wonder he is forever in 1st gear, forgeot to shift and move on with the times...............

mbw204

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

mbw204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (pat1988 @ Jun 14 2012, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot about the one down south. It's also in the competition and the service manager reads this forum somemore. I think he is going to sabo my car next time! smile_shock.gif

I he is reading this from down south, hey C & C service manager from down south, please focus on improving your car fixing skills instead of lurking around this forum and arguing with us customers with your limited skills in communicating in english.....stay away.

pat1988

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (mbw204 @ Jun 15 2012, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I he is reading this from down south, hey C & C service manager from down south, please focus on improving your car fixing skills instead of lurking around this forum and arguing with us customers with your limited skills in communicating in english.....stay away.

How you know he is not local? You're quite smart leh.

If I told my full story here, they will prevent me from even entering the gates! smile_blackeye.gif

ring

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:28 PM

ring

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts
QUOTE (mbw204 @ Jun 3 2012, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Duboisi,

Do you drive a c230 w204 ? if I not wrong in 2009, you answered one of my posts in the American Benz website.

If you remember I was asking questions about my jerky gearbox, its 2012 now, I still having problems with the jerky gearbox.

C & C Mutiara and C & C Pj should both close down, NEVER buy a car from them, all they do is give stupid excuses, argue with customers and ignore calls. Crap service.

We should all keep posting complaints and bad experiences with C & C, until people start to believe what we are saying and then stop buying Mercs from C & C.

Cheers

Jerky gear box can be corrected!!!

Drive your Benze to Benze speciality workshop in Glenmarie. Asked the mechanics to diagnose the wiring harnes link to the gear. It is a known fact that disturbances start from that corner. Do Check it out.

Hope it does help.

Ring

"IDEMITSU engine oil and YUASA Battery...A truely Japanese quality product"

Ade_Lee

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

Ade_Lee

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
BENZE Glenmarie? SO CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE!

How are their services? Is it any better? The last thing I need is to have a half-wit servicing my car.

QUOTE (ring @ Jun 26 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jerky gear box can be corrected!!!

Drive your Benze to Benze speciality workshop in Glenmarie. Asked the mechanics to diagnose the wiring harnes link to the gear. It is a known fact that disturbances start from that corner. Do Check it out.

Hope it does help.

mbw204

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

mbw204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
QUOTE (Ade_Lee @ Nov 21 2012, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BENZE Glenmarie? SO CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE!

How are their services? Is it any better? The last thing I need is to have a half-wit servicing my car.

Hi there, half-wit SAs, Mechanics etc ? plenty in C & C Pj.

Benze Glenmarie has good reviews but rather pricey.

Best to go there ask as much questions as you can, then decide.

Please do let us know of your experience with Benze Glenmarie

Looking forward to your posts.............