Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Where Esle Can We Service Our Captiva Apart From Naza Quest?

• Please log in to reply

armereth

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

armereth

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
Hi Guys

I used to bring my captiva to Cergazam for srevicing but since there are no longer in operation now, I am wondering where else can I go? Warranty period is over so I am ok with outside shop. Dont really trust Naza Quest yet.

Any suggestion? Somewhere in PJ or Subang will be great

THanks

wing

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

wing

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts
http://www.korean.com.my

They are in Jalan Ipoh.
My Kembara...almost anywhere also can.

armereth

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

armereth

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
QUOTE (wing @ Oct 27 2011, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.korean.com.my

They are in Jalan Ipoh.

Thanks a lot

br1

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (armereth @ Oct 27 2011, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks a lot

I dont think they are authorised SC, if after warranty then Ok. Have not been there - too far and out of way for me.
Unless they are rela professional - may consider then.

armereth

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

armereth

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
Just to update. I did 60K serviced at Cergas Autohaus (last year). Its a major service and change timing belt. Cost RM2,600. Ouch but service is quite good. Fix all those teething prob that I had.

br1

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (armereth @ Feb 9 2012, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to update. I did 60K serviced at Cergas Autohaus (last year). Its a major service and change timing belt. Cost RM2,600. Ouch but service is quite good. Fix all those teething prob that I had.

But Cergas Autohaus is not authorised SC

br1

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Feb 9 2012, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But Cergas Autohaus is not authorised SC

even not authorised is better and safer to do it there rather than BM become MB come out!!!
Hope Cergazam will and should be coming back to scene soon, GM hope can make their last round to survive in Malaysia on selection of their next distributor, and really make it a success in Malaysia. Their Chevvy especially the Captiva are a very good reliable fast strong cheap SUV - one of the best in the market for diesel unit!!!
But given to a 1 S distributor, with Ok oK Sales BUT entirely - NO Spares and NO Parts - Lazak lazak lasak!!!!! and Meeeeee with my 2 Captivas - but hurray - warranty going to over 175k kms (5Yrs) free to do service as and where I like !!!!! BUT till now still own me many parts claimed under waranty - Can you imagine?????????????????????????

COLORADIE - also coming out - hear to me like crocodie.... i inglish very lauya one.

br1

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
http://www.korean.com.my ??????

Are they familiar with Captiva ?????? and have any one do anything there?
Doubt they are good, cos ours are not korea components. italian engine, german and japan so only lamp body aprts bulbs koreans so korea mate? maybe they are good with optra, aveo and etc.... of chevy family?

wing

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

wing

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 618 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Feb 15 2012, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.korean.com.my ??????

Are they familiar with Captiva ?????? and have any one do anything there?
Doubt they are good, cos ours are not korea components. italian engine, german and japan so only lamp body aprts bulbs koreans so korea mate? maybe they are good with optra, aveo and etc.... of chevy family?

I support it's better than SC?
My Kembara...almost anywhere also can.

br1

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (wing @ Feb 15 2012, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I support it's better than SC?

maybe seeing them once, set up and the personal there and talk to them, will tell but I still keep to my SC then rather than them for the time being.