Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Sylphy Cvt Gb Problem?

• Please log in to reply

jayraptor

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (jolokia @ May 25 2013, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe U been hypnotised to believe it been altered. smile_tongue.gif
With the AFTA implemented there is no difference if it assemble in Thailand or here, the tax rate is the same, plus "our bunch" can save on investment of new production line.
A. s U know there r gag order on "our" plan t. r. not allow to review to ding dong rival like u, just wait for more surprises coming soon. smile_approve.gif

Yes, there is by right no difference but aren't you forgetting shipping cost? Also, you forgot that N-brand Japan if wanted to open assembly plant in Thailand, they need guarantee that the Altima and Sentra 2013 could sell at least over break even point. They do not like to risk open plant in country without buyer just to ship the products to neighbouring Bolehland and Singaland to sell. They wanted to have sufficient sales in Thailand alone and at the same time they can ship products to AFTA region to sell.

That explains why Mondeo, S-Max and Kuga are not assembled in Thailand but have to import all the way from Belgium and Spain. It is evident that N-brand Japan no longer trust you bunch that they have done the evaluation on Altima without your knowledge. That could be for Thai market.

jolokia

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

jolokia

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ May 29 2013, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, there is by right no difference but aren't you forgetting shipping cost? Also, you forgot that N-brand Japan if wanted to open assembly plant in Thailand, they need guarantee that the Altima and Sentra 2013 could sell at least over break even point. They do not like to risk open plant in country without buyer just to ship the products to neighbouring Bolehland and Singaland to sell. They wanted to have sufficient sales in Thailand alone and at the same time they can ship products to AFTA region to sell.

That explains why Mondeo, S-Max and Kuga are not assembled in Thailand but have to import all the way from Belgium and Spain. It is evident that N-brand Japan no longer trust you bunch that they have done the evaluation on Altima without your knowledge. That could be for Thai market.

Shipping cost not very expensive lah, Do u think the test unit spy shot is coinsidence ?? ph34r.gif Even Australia is expect to get Altima by Q4 2013.

Mondeo, S Max & Kuga is consider "cold" model in Asia.

Haiyah U think they accidentally test it in Malaysia & some one accidentally take a photo of it & leak to local car blog meh !! Very naive lah U, U think can simply bing in car for testing meh ? need a lot of approval one, but as i said cannot tell u lah. smile_approve.gif

Great Ideology Creates Great Times - Yuri Irsenovich Kim

Clarencejjj99578

Posted 02 September 2018 - 09:29 PM

Clarencejjj99578

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, im new here and my car is nissan sylphy g11 2009 model.Now im facing with my cvt gearbox issue.

1.The first start in the morning,i let it warm up for few minutes then i change gear to R and the car jerk. It has a weird sound too like "kung" then only the gear engage.

2. While driving the car rpm will jump up and down sometimes.

I had change gear oil accordingly. Can someone help me here.