Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Random Pictures Of Traffic Offenders

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Dec 6 2011, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u panai ma.. u know wan.. kakakkaa smile_thumbup.gif

Not always, that is why sometimes I post smile_question.gif

ntc2000

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (kcyang @ Oct 29 2011, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We, car drivers, are always at the loosing end. It will be worse if langgar by mat rempit. smile_angry.gif

Even if it's not mat rempit, the law is also not on our side ler........at any accident be it their fault or not, they still can claim our insurance under personal injury (if i'm not mistaken) so NCB hilang liao. The best is let them die alone smile_big.gif bang tree/tiang or masuk longkang.

in m'sia it is depend on ur "background" and "$$$". Last time my uncle merz(old type 230) kena bang by mat rempit, that fella try to run away and my uncle able to himpit him and fall down from his bike... my uncle just ask him whether he want die or follow him to police station... before go police station, that mat rempit kena whack few times and pass to my uncle police frenz... 059.gif 059.gif... in police station, kena whack again by police until vomit blood.... they charge that fella for stealing motor and not corporate when investigate. 059.gif

in m'sia, as long as got $$$, everything can settle.... 059.gif