Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Random Pictures Of Traffic Offenders

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
Some one have to put the bars back up...... smile_wink.gif

KrisMas

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 19 2011, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some one have to put the bars back up...... smile_wink.gif

Someone need to put those guys behind bars..... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Oct 20 2011, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone need to put those guys behind bars..... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

Better way of putting it...... smile_tongue.gif

jacksonljs

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Oct 20 2011, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One and only solution available since many Malaysian drivers are getting much more violent (ganas buas) and brutal (can say No.1 most violent and brutal in the world when it comes behind the wheel). Based on those pictures, why i said so (be it real or imaginary scenario)?

1) Violence - Let say (imaginary scenario), bro Ryder or any other vehicle(s) behind him intend to turn/exit to the left that's not far from the turn-off point where the particular vehicle driving against traffic. As he begins to turn, suddenly a vehicle like silver and beige 'Cowcil' driven by madcow bastards/bitches driving against traffic and then turned left to shortcut everybody. It's normal practice for other driver(s) to sound their vehicle's horn (with emergency braking), but, nowadays, sound your vehicle horn and be prepared to get beaten up even if that idiot almost wanted to kill or maimed you by driving against traffic just to save few minutes or even seconds.

2) Brutal - As i said previously (real scenario), since they think they are only one that in hurry (i'd say they have an instant appointment with God of Death) and to save just few minutes queueing-up along traffic jams/heavy traffic, as usual practice, these 'cold-blooded' heartless bastard/bitches will use whatever spaces, usually hard shoulder/emergency lanes, or even road shoulders. However, these one are even worse (among the worst), cutting queue by driving against traffic and very surprisingly these offences commited by two 'Cowcil' drivers and a red Iswara driver (with tin-can car somemore).

vr2turbo

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (jacksonljs @ Oct 20 2011, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One and only solutions available since many Malaysian drivers are getting much more violent (ganas buas) and brutal (can say No.1 most violent and brutal in the world when it comes behind the wheel). Based on those pictures, why i said so (be it real or imaginary scenario)?

1) Violence - Let say (imaginary scenario), bro Ryder or any other vehicle(s) behind him intend to turn/exit to the left that's not far from the turn-off point where the particular vehicle driving against traffic. As he begins to turn, suddenly a vehicle like silver and beige 'Cowcil' driven by madcow bastards/bitches driving against traffic and then turned left to shortcut everybody. It's normal practice for other driver(s) to sound their vehicle's horn (with emergency braking), but, nowadays, sound your vehicle horn and be prepared to get beaten up even if that idiot almost wanted to kill or maimed you by driving against traffic just to save few minutes or even seconds.

2) Brutal - As i said previously (real scenario), since they think they are only one that in hurry (i'd say they have an instant appointment with God of Death) and to save just few minutes queueing-up along traffic jams/heavy traffic, as usual practice, these 'cold-blooded' heartless bastard/bitches will use whatever spaces, usually hard shoulder/emergency lanes, or even road shoulders. However, these one are even worse (among the worst), cutting queue by driving against traffic and very surprisingly these offences commited by two 'Cowcil' drivers and a red Iswara driver.

smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

cbsteh

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
I once encountered a biker in my lane but going in the opposite direction! Because he was against traffic, he was hugging close to the road kerb, but when I horn him, he can angry with me. smile_blackeye.gif

KrisMas

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
I've lost count on how many times I was flashed, horned and shown the 'finger' by the car behind me when I STOP AT A RED LIGHT. smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 21 2011, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once encountered a biker in my lane but going in the opposite direction! Because he was against traffic, he was hugging close to the road kerb, but when I horn him, he can angry with me. smile_blackeye.gif

Most of them are like that, that is why when there is a bike accident I will not help them. Very sorry for the small amount of others who are law abiding..... smile_sad.gif

jacksonljs

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

jacksonljs

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Oct 21 2011, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've lost count on how many times I was flashed, horned and shown the 'finger' by the car behind me when I STOP AT A RED LIGHT. smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif

That's the way of BRUTAL BOLEHSIAL DRIVERS

vr2turbo

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Oct 21 2011, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably they are colored blind, as red appears green to them....... smile_shock.gif smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif