Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Digital Tuning Box Group Purchase

• Please log in to reply

hereticbar

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (hawkmoon @ Feb 2 2012, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Initially dialed up mine to level 9...engine is more rough sounding but acceleration when in Sports mode is very good....it's a real kick!

Maintaining at level 8 now which is smoother but trade off is less acceleration in Sports mode compared to level 9.

THP156

Setting 9 would be okay if you are using RON98. Have a friend in Singapore that tried setting 9 on his Peugeot 3008, no complaints about engine noise but he did experience quite a bit of wheel spin. I think he is now using setting 7 or 8.

For everyday use I found that level 7 is more than adequate, it gives you enough performance increase with the added benefit of better fuel consumption compared to stock. Saves you money in the long run.

redscouse

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

redscouse

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
I'm running on level 7 too. So far no complaints and happy with the results.

QUOTE (hereticbar @ Feb 2 2012, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Setting 9 would be okay if you are using RON98. Have a friend in Singapore that tried setting 9 on his Peugeot 3008, no complaints about engine noise but he did experience quite a bit of wheel spin. I think he is now using setting 7 or 8.

For everyday use I found that level 7 is more than adequate, it gives you enough performance increase with the added benefit of better fuel consumption compared to stock. Saves you money in the long run.

alextong99

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:39 PM

alextong99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • used DTB for 156thp for sell, whatsapp 0169966992 
  • selling at rm600
  • whatsapp 0169966992 Alex
  • cod center point bandar utama
  • for 508 buyer i can make a free instalation as i know where the sensor located