Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Rextonhub

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

allan69

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

allan69

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 29 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have checked, there is no setting controlling the chat function. Did you login when you try to post in the Chat or can you try from another internet browser like Firefox?

Bro, finally it works with Firefox but why not IE? Is there any setting on IE to make it compatible?

My Rex is currently with Ecomap, customized Turbo Vacuum Hose, K&N Drop in Filter, Bendix 4WD Brake Pad (Front & Rear), Petronas Urania SUPREMO CI-4 Lubricant Oil, FUCH TiTAN ATF 3353, Rear Coil Dampener, Tufoil Engine Treatment, HID 4300K, . . . . .

neonlee

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

neonlee

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 574 posts
QUOTE (allan69 @ Mar 1 2012, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, finally it works with Firefox but why not IE? Is there any setting on IE to make it compatible?

I'm the one who add the Chat function in the forum,the chat works in IE before , i'm still investigate how to make it work...

r3xt0n

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (allan69 @ Mar 1 2012, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which version of IE are you on? IE earlier than Version 8 is known to have many compatibility problems and it is the most unsafest browser. If you are on older IE, better upgrade it if you intend to continue using. If not, just use Firefox for your browsing, it is much more user friendly, has tonnes of extensions and efficient too.

allan69

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

allan69

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Mar 1 2012, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which version of IE are you on? IE earlier than Version 8 is known to have many compatibility problems and it is the most unsafest browser. If you are on older IE, better upgrade it if you intend to continue using. If not, just use Firefox for your browsing, it is much more user friendly, has tonnes of extensions and efficient too.

Bro, I am using IE Version 9.

My Rex is currently with Ecomap, customized Turbo Vacuum Hose, K&N Drop in Filter, Bendix 4WD Brake Pad (Front & Rear), Petronas Urania SUPREMO CI-4 Lubricant Oil, FUCH TiTAN ATF 3353, Rear Coil Dampener, Tufoil Engine Treatment, HID 4300K, . . . . .

r3xt0n

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (allan69 @ Mar 1 2012, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, I am using IE Version 9.

Try to Enable Compatability Mode on your IE 9 to see if it works. If not, IE 10 coming out soon.. hahaha

penapis

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

penapis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.

i cant even reset password... How??

r3xt0n

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (penapis @ Mar 28 2012, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.

i cant even reset password... How??

Suspect could be the error caused during the data import process, will have to put a coder to check and fix these issues. Will arrange this once my guys are not so tight.