Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

No Parking At T-junction And Cross-road

• Please log in to reply

dreamist

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

dreamist

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
I saw a lot of peoples like to park their car at T-junction or cross road, it looks like a very easy to get other road-user to bang their car...

Normally when we want to make a turn at T-junction or cross-road; let say I want to turn left, I will be more caution on my right hand side road to make sure there is no car is coming before I turn, in the sense that I will "pre-assume" that no car is driving at wrong direction which is on my left hand side and as a result I will be less caution on my left side road. So, if a car is parking right there, it will very easily to "kiss" the car. No matter how wide is the road, no matter who's right who's wrong, I think both of them are atually don't want to let such incident happen right? But somehow there is still a lot of peoples park their car at T-junction and cross-road, is that they lack of such knowledge?

Although the driver realise a car is parking right at the corner, he or she has to slow down and drive carefully to prevent any "kissing" or "scratching". This will affect the traffic flow... (am I right to said those persons are actually trying to make people trouble?)

In fact, it is good we don't illegal park our car even though at resident area. Because it will makes many other road-users as well as "bus sekolah" drivers inconvenient...

vr2turbo

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:39 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
Not to say T-junctions or cross roads but anywhere. Parking your vehicle, you should not block anyone.
I even have visitors coming to visit my neighbors who lives a few doors away, parking right in front blocking park of my driveway.... smile_blackeye.gif

rallychamp

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Sep 30 2011, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to say T-junctions or cross roads but anywhere. Parking your vehicle, you should not block anyone.
I even have visitors coming to visit my neighbors who lives a few doors away, parking right in front blocking park of my driveway.... smile_blackeye.gif

haha me also sometimes kena.....look look and see see if nobody cares then my horn oso cares nobody's ear drum....ekekekekeke

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

br1

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Sep 30 2011, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too, these plp have no consideration. and at one time it was raining heavily and I horn and they have to come to drive off their junk to let me enter to my house - still have the gut to ask me to wait till the rain stop - I said NO, drive it away right now or I will just crash to their junk! (using hand signal) and they did - getting wet from head to toe till their underwear (I think) They knew I am crazy, when someone block my driveway (My cari makan fung sui gateway) and I really drive my car to crash to their car - most probably to a total lost if they dont move - I am not worried about mine as It is hard enough to not have too much damages, even if it is I dont mnind - when I get real mad and eapecially when I come home after a few heavy drinks! hahahah!

vr2turbo

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,469 posts
Yup, those people think of themselves only. Ask you to wait for rain to stop to enter your own home?.... smile_blackeye.gif
In the first place he should have thought of it when parking and blocking people's driveway..... smile_shock.gif

br1

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 1 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, those people think of themselves only. Ask you to wait for rain to stop to enter your own home?.... smile_blackeye.gif
In the first place he should have thought of it when parking and blocking people's driveway..... smile_shock.gif

Ya! anyway, who do they think they are, even tun, tan sri, dato also must have law and order and should show better example - haha ? if late by another min, his car sure gone, cos I have already bang it 1 time when they park in front, no need to horn them, cos it was over my boundary by 3 feet so I said I never expect a car there, also cos rear windscreen too dark. my car bumper paint scratch only but their car kena like hell, dare not make a single noise at me and no word of sorry from me too.

vr2turbo

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,469 posts
Wah! what is your Car Number? Next time see must cabut far away first......kakakakakka smile_big.gif

br1

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 2 2011, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah! what is your Car Number? Next time see must cabut far away first......kakakakakka smile_big.gif

hahaha! next time see, horn to sit down for drink.

tpl

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:37 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Sep 30 2011, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha me also sometimes kena.....look look and see see if nobody cares then my horn oso cares nobody's ear drum....ekekekekeke

me either horn them or park right infront of their gate.. u block me i nowhere to park then i block u back loh..
2012 NMT President

br1

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:05 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Oct 2 2011, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
me either horn them or park right infront of their gate.. u block me i nowhere to park then i block u back loh..

or just on the auto gate to bang on their car (if they happens to park, that your gate can hit on their car and buat bodoh)